OR OR - Rita Jolly, 17, West Linn, 29 June 1973

I came across this article as I was researching the case of Susan Wickersham and I thought I'd add it to Rita's thread:

sue-wickersham.jpg

According to a research about Bundy's movements (https://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com/docs/Bundy_Multiagency_Team_Report.pdf), he was in Seattle, Washington, on 29th of June, 1973. At least, he bought gas there... He may have bought gas because he travelled to West Linn that very day, yes, but that is pure speculation. He confessed to two cases in Oregon: Roberta Parks and an unknown girl.
I also found this page about Susan's case. LE say they have a suspect... but they don't have any evidence to prove he did it. May this person be involved in Rita's disappearance? I highly dount someone as Rita could have trusted a stranger, so did this girls have anyone in common?

Could Rita possibly be this doe from California? Height, age, hair and even the shoes match. There's no reconstruction of the doe to go off of, unfortunately but dentals are available for comparison. I don't see them on each other's ruleouts.
Certainly a possibility as height and weight are only estimated. PMI is within the parameters listed and both have long, brown hair.

I don’t see where this UID was suggested previously. I would submit for review if I were you. Details look good, well at least without a recon for comparison.

Certainly a possibility as height and weight are only estimated. PMI is within the parameters listed and both have long, brown hair.

I don’t see where this UID was suggested previously. I would submit for review if I were you. Details look good, well at least without a recon for comparison.
the doe has a height range of 5'2-5'5 on doe network, so that's what I was going off of for height, as 5'6 isn't far off. Also, not sure if this doe's pants label actually has initials or if it's just related to the brand. But it does say S.J - any idea if maybe she had a sister with an S name? Either way, I'll submit just to be safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back