OR OR - Russell Brooks, 24, Portland, June 1985

Discussion in '1980's Missing' started by Salem, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Salem

Salem Former Member

2. Loading...

3. Salem

Salem Former Member

I think this guy can be ruled out. He has a tatoo on his chest.

Salem

4. maureen

maureen New Member

Hello, Salem, I see you all over these boards. This is my first post, but, he has caught my attention because I live in Virginia. Do you think it is possible that his body could have been so injured (maybe going through the windshield,etc) that they could not tell that he has a tattoo on his chest? I know the eye color is wrong, also, but, I have seen where that has been wrong in other postings as well. I just want to get him identified! Maureen

5. Salem

Salem Former Member

Hi Maureen - anything is possible. We should call Portland and find out when he was last seen. Also we can submit just to get him ruled out. I'm out of time this morning, but will take another look either this evening or tomorrow.

Thank you for your interest in Jason (Grateful) Doe. We can use all the help we can get here.

Salem

6. Spurser

Spurser Inquire Within

The mp has a very prominent cleft in his chin. It does not appear that Jason has that characteristic.

7. maureen

maureen New Member

Hello, But, with a reconstruction , who can really tell? I have a cleft in my chin (Butt-chin) and I don't believe there is any underlying bone structure that would tell someone I had one if my face was messed up. Because it has been so long, I am trying to look more at height and weight and stuff, because I'm starting to think this reconstruction does not look very much like him. This Rusell was so distinctive, though, he caught my attention. The hair is probably more accurate, although it has variously been described as natural red, dyed red, brown,etc....OOOOOFFFF!! FRUSTRATING!!..Maureen

8. Spurser

Spurser Inquire Within

I hear you. It is frustrating. At least people are still trying to find out who he is.