OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

I want to like everyone’s posts but my upgraded Tapatalk doesn’t have the function!

I’ve shared her page here in Canada again :)

This case haunts me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much dyanna! It’s nice to know you’re here. :)

I just went to the FB page and likes have dropped from 999 to 998! Not sure what that’s about but let’s get it over 1000! We can do it.

Thinking of Stephanie and all her loved ones today.

Rest in Peace, Stephanie. Justice is coming.

purplespringbutterfly.jpg

tick tock, Lennie.

Last edited:
2A6C7917-58D4-42CA-B2AF-43AE2833D073.jpeg FB5972B4-52BA-4F22-BC42-D2039EA926E6.jpeg

July 4, 2018––60 months, 1825 days since Stephanie disappeared and was murdered.

I can’t believe it’s been five years. Heartfelt sympathy to Stephanie’s family and friends. And thank you to all who have reported about her and come here to remember her. We won’t forget.

View attachment 137581 View attachment 137580

July 4, 2018––60 months, 1825 days since Stephanie disappeared and was murdered.

I can’t believe it’s been five years. Heartfelt sympathy to Stephanie’s family and friends. And thank you to all who have reported about her and come here to remember her. We won’t forget.
5 incredibly long years. Thank you Lilibet for being a voice for Stephanie. To know Stephanie is to love Stephanie. Even though you did not know her, your love for her is so special. I , as well as many others, appreciate you being an advocate for Stephanie and an advocate for having justice for her someday! I know Stephanie would be very proud of you Lilibet and all the others that have begged and prayed for a resolution to her disappearance/MURDER. It hurts to bad for me to keep coming to this site day in and day out like I did for the first 3 years, but I do appreciate everyone on this site for your interest in getting justice for Stephanie. I have given up on her ever being found alive. I can only pray that her killer be brought to justice one day. It's been far too long. I have seen many cases where the POI/Suspect was tried on circumstantial evidence and found guilty. I know you only get one chance to try a person because if the double jeopardy lae, but I hope I live to see the day that the MURDERER is tried on thus case and hopefully they have enough evidence to find the person/persons guilty! May you rest in peace Stephanie! Stephanie you were hated by one but loved by many! 4th of July is never the same anymore. :(

Another July 4th, come and gone... the joy over parades, grilling and fireworks... but Stephanie can no longer be a part of it.

It's always struck me as especially sad that Stephanie's strong, resilient, free spirit was taken away from her family and friends on Independence Day.

Please, may justice come for Stephanie. Please, soon.

Honestly, I seriously question whether he loved her. IMO He was an opportunist preying on a vulnerable, too-trusting woman, hoping to obtain her property. There is gold in “them thar hills” and IIRC some had been found on her property. He was a long-time miner and she asked his advice, as I seem to recall her friend Dicentra telling us.

So I don’t expect he will ever do the honorable thing. All we can hope is that someone finds her accidentally or that someone who knows something grows a conscience...before Lenny Ames dies.

I agree, and IMO, there are a few more folks with knowledge about what happened to Stephanie that have a day of reckoning approaching.

Indeed there are! I can think of two or three “Lenny loyalists” off the top of my head.

You know exactly who I mean! I'm so sorry for Stephanie's friends and family that justice hasn't happened yet, so disappointed in LE, and ... I'm self-censoring before I end up in trouble for posting the rest of my thoughts, except to say that what's done in the dark always comes to the light.

Stephanie Anne Warner was last seen on July 4, 2013 leaving a convenience store in Ashland, Oregon with her boyfriend, Lennie Ames. Stephanie had been seen earlier that day walking alongside a parade float she had helped create for the 4th of July holiday event.

In July of 2015, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office officially named Ames as the prime suspect in Stephanie's disappearance. Their statement also indicated they believe Stephanie is deceased, however her body has not been found.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back