OR OR - Tillamook, WhtMale 25-35, UP17634, mutton-chop sideburns, 6'5", Sz 12 Skor sneakers, Aug'91

I agree... I don’t know what the factors led to the rule out, it was almost immediately after Alleykins submitted, less than a week.
So Gordon Page has definitely been ruled out?
They both have red hair, height is close enough, and both have scars on their chins and abdomens. The recon isn't great, but I can see a slight resemblance.

I agree. I found this doe poster and thought for sure I had found Gordie. I'd like to know the exclusions!

Only 1 exclusion visible on NamUs:
MP830 Gordon Page, Jr.
Date of Last Contact May 26, 1991
State MI
County Kent

I agree. I found this doe poster and thought for sure I had found Gordie. I'd like to know the exclusions!
Even his shoe size - something we don’t even see often in MP cases - is a match. I’m hoping that the rule out was based on something really substantial, like dental records or DNA. It would be a shame if it was Gordie but he was erroneously ruled out over something insignificant like inaccurately recorded eye color.

I assume there's still no DNA for the Doe? It's surprising to me that they ruled Gordie out so quickly without DNA. I also really, really hope it's not the eye colour thing. It sounds like Gordie travelled around a lot after he went missing, and if there were sightings of him in Canada it wouldn't surprise me if he made it to Oregon.

If it's really not Gordie, Dale Darrow looks really promising as well.

I agree... I don’t know what the factors led to the rule out, it was almost immediately after Alleykins submitted, less than a week.
Maybe he'd already been compared/ruled out but they just hadn't updated Namus until Alleykins' email prompted them.

Jeffery D. Gerald.
Here is another photo of him in color so that you can see that he does appear in my opinion to have a lot of red tone to his hair. I submitted him. This case is a local case to me.. I live in Oregon and after months of looking and looking , I think he shows the strongest resemblance to the composite. I wish that they would release an updated composite .

All my childrens hair is brown. When the get in the sun it turns auburn with reddish blond tips. So dose there paternal grandmother's
I doupt death would stop this Change if it was left exposed to the sun.

Have any other rule-outs been added since 2020?

I'm thinking of creating a thread for Dale Darrow (mentioned above).
Only the one rule out is listed:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP830Gordon Page, Jr.
Date of Last ContactMay 26, 1991
StateMI
CountyKent

Hey where do you see an update. On Namus?
You can search in NamUs by using UP #. Once the search comes up, click on “Gallery” upper right hand corner. This will show you the last time entry was modified.

You can also go to “My Dashboard” and choose to be notified on any updates to NamUs entries for MP or UP.

1680376804203.jpeg

Missing Person/NamUs #MP11140
Michael Frank Fullerton, Male, White/Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: September 27, 1986
Missing From: Seattle, Washington
Missing Age: 26 Years

1688680763068.png1688680773374.png

1688680694855.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online