OR OR - Union Co, Finley Creek Jane Doe, UnsFem 14-25, UP11902, preg, on wooded hillside, Aug'78

Ladydeath01

Reaction score
You're going to rely on a man who contradicted himself in his own report when in one paragraph states that fcjd had all but one wisdom tooth only to then say unless Patty had only 3 of hers removed that it couldn't be her? Where's is there any sense in that? Not to mention that clearly Patty had several teeth which had previous fillings. In fact each tooth matches that of the skulls and each virgin tooth are same between both.
The fact that her husband went after the man Patty had the one nighter with and that it was 5 months prior to her going missing. That she had a doctor's appointment then went and picked up a prescription at the pharmacy. Only a few days prior to her vanishing. It's not that farfetched to imagine how her final night likely played out. And her being pregnant totally brings sense into what followed.i mean, who hires a hitman to take out the detective that's trying to work the case of a missing wife? In the first week of investigation at that. Everything points to her being killed by her husband and because of the third pregnancy being another man's child, otherwise, why would he had gone after that other guy unless Patty revealed it during that last argument, right before her husband killed her.
And I'm referring to ME Brady,

Ladydeath01

Reaction score
Go ahead and message LE about that if you can, they'd really benefit from this.
They already have seen it. A small piece of what Suzanne presented to OSP in the reopening of fcjd case. And removing Patty from exclusions list.

Romulus

Reaction score
1652769742529.png
1652769621840.png