Identified! OR - Van Duzer State Park, Wht/Blk/HispFem 6-10, UP76624, Dec'20 - Haley Mae Coblentz

Jackelyn Coronado?

eta as a possible match
Jackelyn Belinda Gomez-Coronado – The Charley Project
rbbm.
Kimberly Elizabeth Gomez-Coronado – The Charley Project
Kimberly, circa 2014; Age-progression to age 11 (circa 2019)
  • gomez-coronado_kimberly_ap.jpg
Jackelyn Belinda Gomez-Coronado
  • gomez-coronado_jackelyn.jpg
  • gomez-coronado_jackelyn_ap.jpg
Jackelyn, circa 2014; Age-progression to age 10 (circa 2019); Fernando Pelayo Coria; Sonia Coronado
''The children had been made wards of the state in May after Sonia and Fernando were arrested on charges of child abuse and neglect; the prosecutor said Fernando severely beat them and that their marks were some of the worst he'd ever seen. Sonia, who was charged with felony child neglect, agreed to testify against him.''

Jackelyn Belinda Gomez-Coronado – The Charley Project
rbbm.
Jackelyn Belinda Gomez-Coronado
  • gomez-coronado_jackelyn.jpg
  • gomez-coronado_jackelyn_ap.jpg
Jackelyn, circa 2014; Age-progression to age 10 (circa 2019); Fernando Pelayo Coria; Sonia Coronado
''The children had been made wards of the state in May after Sonia and Fernando were arrested on charges of child abuse and neglect; the prosecutor said Fernando severely beat them and that their marks were some of the worst he'd ever seen. Sonia, who was charged with felony child neglect, agreed to testify against him.''

I couldn't find whether she had been found - thank you

I've been all over this case for the past day. I agree, the description is so vague. 30 days indicates that it hasn't been THAT long, and they seem to know she's of ambiguous (?) race. I noted that the age is varied (6-10 is a pretty big difference in development) and 6.5 is oddly specific. Losing teeth starts around that age, so maybe that's a factor? I started a thread just now about a young girl who is missing out of Washington/Oregon who matches the description and the circumstances are a little.... odd. I'll link it here: WA - /OR Naiyah Crawford, 7, Ritzville (?), September 27th 2020
I'm very worried that the remains are of Naiyah. I'm attaching some more current photos of both her and Alison. I am new to this, so for those of you more experienced, please let me know what information would be helpful in this case, and I will do my best to provide it, or search for it.

Attachments

• Alison2.jpg
    Alison2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Alison.jpg
    Alison.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4756.JPG
    IMG_4756.JPG
    333.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4755.JPG
    IMG_4755.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4754.JPG
    IMG_4754.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5965.jpeg
    IMG_5965.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 99
I'm very worried that the remains are of Naiyah. I'm attaching some more current photos of both her and Alison. I am new to this, so for those of you more experienced, please let me know what information would be helpful in this case, and I will do my best to provide it, or search for it.
I will admit when I saw the picture of the girl whose remains it was, I thought it looked an awful lot like Alison. Tough to say, people's faces change so much when they're so young, but it's all down to bone structure with these artist depiction. I don't want it to be anyone, but I've been looking into Naiyah for days and it does make a lot of sense, but the new photo doesn't look too much like her, so fingers crossed this little girl is simply with her mom somewhere.

Last edited:
It does look like she has a gap in her upper teeth too

Be sure to provide a source and read up on these threads so your post doesn't get deleted. Welcome To Websleuths!

Verified Professional and Insider Members

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I am unclear...the post is saying at LEAST 30 days since the victim passed. So do we not know the cap on that? Did she have to have died in 2020? Or is it from 30 days ago to 50 years ago?
I need to read up on some forensics...

I am unclear...the post is saying at LEAST 30 days since the victim passed. So do we not know the cap on that? Did she have to have died in 2020? Or is it from 30 days ago to 50 years ago?
I need to read up on some forensics...
Generally you're working backwards from the date they were found based on the level of decay. 50 years for example would bring bone fragments and possible damage that may not have been part of the death. 30 days the body is putrified but not necessarily just bone (depends on the climate and wildlife, but Oregon is humid enough for this to hold true). Clothes would be more or less intact, hair is visible etc.

MOO

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Carmen Cintron (no photo) went missing from Brooklyn, NY with non-custodial parents back in Dec 2019. She was only 7 YO and stood 4'5" tall 105# with black hair. I can't find any other information about her disappearance other than the NamUs profile. There's no indication of who her parents are or to where they may have ties.

I haven’t seen this one suggested, unless I missed it. I’m new here, just joined a few minutes ago so I’m not sure how all of this works exactly, but here’s who I found that looks very much like a match.
Ariel Baldwin, missing since October from Washington.

Attachments

• 0AEEED06-18A0-457C-A46A-D0ED79E63B95.jpeg
    0AEEED06-18A0-457C-A46A-D0ED79E63B95.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 58
I am working on this case. Although I cannot answer any questions during the investigation, I can make a plea for my Websleuths community to keep an eye out for the profiles of possible missing juvenile females who have gone missing in the last year (~2019 or more recent), 6-10 years of age at the time of disappearance, with dark brown/black hair. As of now, the names of interest are:
Brooke Roberts NamUs MP#72014
Amal Mohamed MP#56903
Noelle Johnson
Naiyah Crawford
Tarie Price
Mildred Oldcrow MP#75926
Again, I can't answer any questions but if you find a name we should explore, please let me know through the messaging option on the site, or post a reply. Thank you in advance for your help, Websleuths! Dr. Nici

Dr. Nici, I’m replying in hopes to suggest the name Ariel Baldwin missing out of Washington since October. Striking resemblance!
41DF9D10-B9A8-4A09-9578-8CB72E23C809.jpeg

Last edited:
I haven’t seen this one suggested, unless I missed it. I’m new here, just joined a few minutes ago so I’m not sure how all of this works exactly, but here’s who I found that looks very much like a match.
Ariel Baldwin, missing since October from Washington.
Noting that Ariel is 5'4''.
Who are they? WA children recently reported missing

Missing: Ariel Baldwin (WA)
Ariel Baldwin, Age Now: 13, Missing: 10/04/2020. Missing From VANCOUVER, WA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Clark County Sheriff's''

I am working on this case. Although I cannot answer any questions during the investigation, I can make a plea for my Websleuths community to keep an eye out for the profiles of possible missing juvenile females who have gone missing in the last year (~2019 or more recent), 6-10 years of age at the time of disappearance, with dark brown/black hair. As of now, the names of interest are:
Amal Mohamed MP#56903
Noelle Johnson
Naiyah Crawford
Tarie Price
Mildred Oldcrow MP#75926
Again, I can't answer any questions but if you find a name we should explore, please let me know through the messaging option on the site, or post a reply. Thank you in advance for your help, Websleuths! Dr. Nici
Ayeona Williams missing from Vancouver WA?

Amal Mohamed MP#56903
Noelle Johnson
Naiyah Crawford
Tarie Price
Mildred Oldcrow MP#75926
Ayeona Williams missing from Vancouver WA?
Amal Mohamed MP#56903
Noelle Johnson
Naiyah Crawford
Tarie Price
Mildred Oldcrow MP#75926
Ayeona William's missing from Vancouver WA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back