OR OR - Vicki Hollar, 24, Eugene, 20 Aug 1973

ms---alli

right where you left me
Reaction score
I pass by where Vicki worked and where she parked nearly every day, and think of her often. Her story up until her disappearance is similar to mine in a lot of ways. I hope to see the day when she is found.

Reaction score
I came across this article as I was researching the case of Susan Wickersham and I thought I'd add it to Vicki's thread:

sue-wickersham.jpg

Earth

Reaction score
I wonder if this has been mentioned before, but with all of the vehicles being recovered from deep water, is it entirely possible that Vicki drove into a river or pond? It's one thing to get rid of a body, but a car is a different matter. If Bundy or Forrest or whoever might have been responsible did kill Vicki, then they would also have had to get rid of the car and I don't think that either of them knew anything about disposing of a vehicle.

Ski Killset

Reaction score
Hi, first post. I have started actively looking for Vicki, I live in Portland but travel to Eugene often. Eugene PD will not share records yet, I have DM’d the two people on this thread who said they or their family knew her without response. They only have one post on here. If anyone has any further information or knows how to get ahold of them directly, please let me know. My goal is to find Vicki by next August.

Thanks

Diane Redfern

Reaction score
This is the most complete chronology of Ted Bundy I could find. According to this document, on 20th of August, 1973, Bundy had clutch to be repaired on his VW. There's even an hour: 13:15. And this makes me wonder... his car was broken down, so he may have hitchhiked. BUT, as he was in Seattle at 13:15 and it takes 4 h and a half to get to Eugene, I think we can rule him out as a suspect, because Vicki was last seen at 17:00. There's a narrow possibility, but I think it's not very likely. She had plans to attend a party, so she wouldn't have picked up a hichhiker, I think.
I would like to know if there was any employer who tried to date her or something. And checking the lakes in the area would be great too.

Ski Killset

Reaction score
This is the most complete chronology of Ted Bundy I could find. According to this document, on 20th of August, 1973, Bundy had clutch to be repaired on his VW. There's even an hour: 13:15. And this makes me wonder... his car was broken down, so he may have hitchhiked. BUT, as he was in Seattle at 13:15 and it takes 4 h and a half to get to Eugene, I think we can rule him out as a suspect, because Vicki was last seen at 17:00. There's a narrow possibility, but I think it's not very likely. She had plans to attend a party, so she wouldn't have picked up a hichhiker, I think.
I would like to know if there was any employer who tried to date her or something. And checking the lakes in the area would be great too.
Ted was using a friends car at that time. It’s unclear if he was present while his car was being worked on. We don’t know how whereabouts exactly for those few days.