GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to locate infro on the perp with no luck.I am willing to bet he was unemployed.He also appears to be the loner type,because a lot of loners are attracted to those with happy,bubbly,outgoing personalities.

I am thinking that his wife or sister the one on FB talked him into going.I am sure he was a mess when he arrived home.He could have spilled his guts to her about what happened to Whitney.Since this guy has never been in trouble before I am almost sure he was scared to death.I also believe he told them where Whitney was located at Larch Mountain.It is so scary to think someone with no priors could commit such a heinous crime.All I know is he took a beautiful life from this earth and he will pay dearly.

I have been wondering if the wife (assuming there is one) may have tipped off the police. That, or her mind was jogged by LE inquiries when they tried to contact JH, and she put the pieces together. I don't think he would have told her anything about what he had done. I feel very sad for her.

And all we know is that they have not found any prior evidence of trouble. That doesn't necessarily mean there hasn't been any which has not yet been discovered, IYKWIM.

No more discussion about religion. This is not a forum for religious debating. I just posted this same warning about 3 days ago.

End it now. Thank you!

Is there going to be another press conference at 10:00AM? I am going crazy trying to figure out a motive for that LE arrested for Whitney's murder. I haven't seen anything in MSM alluding to sexual assualt, unless I missed something??

The LE should send a message to the community to make your FB profile private and only include friends whom you trust.

In lot of ways, Google+ is a better option than FB because you can include all your photos only with closest trustful circle of friends and not with anyone else.

You can do that on Facebook too. You can limit your FB photos to only certain people.

I can't find his fb, could someone please put a link to it! Thanks

I was so disappointed to find this news this morning, RIP Whitney!

I stayed up late last night to watch the presser; my heart totally broke with the news. To hear the emotion in all 3 gentlemen was devastating.

Even though my faith may differ from Whitney's family /friends, I respect their beliefs and am thankful they have such a wonderful support system within their faith.

I know she will be forever missed; she was truly one of the happiest person I have ever seen. She radiated life and love.

Prayers and kind words to her husband, parents and other family and friends.

:rose::rose:

I can't find his fb, could someone please put a link to it! Thanks

I was so disappointed to find this news this morning, RIP Whitney!

There was never a FB found for him. There was one found for a woman I assume is his wife but it's since been deleted.

Is there going to be another press conference at 10:00AM? I am going crazy trying to figure out a motive for that LE arrested for Whitney's murder. I haven't seen anything in MSM alluding to sexual assualt, unless I missed something??

I thought i had read there was but so far no news on a Presser. I am only surmising there was a sexual assault. As much as i hate to think it. Nothing confirmed by LE. I'm only expressing perhaps motive? And the fact that LE stated in last night Presser that Holt was tied to the SUV by fingerprints and DNA. I could be wrong :moo:

Hopefully aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault will be added to the charges....and/or used as mitigating factors. I am a DP advocate--in some cases ( such as the Connecticut case where a mother and her 2 daughters were murdered)'. I just want ironclad evidence---heinous crime etc...If they are held for years on deathrow it doesn't bother me...Life on Death Row is much more restricted than in the general population....and I see this as punishment for their crimes. Why should they enjoy TVs, etc. They have taken an innocent life..I don't want to see DP given without direct, unquestionable evidence. In this case I do hope he pleads guity without a trial----it would be much kinder toi Whitney's husband and extended family.

No DP in Oregon. The man who killed his family - threw his (possibly) live children in the ocean and killed wife - had DP ( deservingly) but then it got commuted when OR changed the law. He was petitioning for those on DP to be able to be organ donors.

So much development. I really hope we soon hear a "why" to all of this.
In the past few pages someone asked what the proceedings are from here in the US. I'm on my phone so Im not sure if I missed the answer to this but it really varies. Since it seemed to get a lot of media attention I'm sure we'll here more, or at least about the trial/conviction. Other than that I think its based on how much each side wants to discuss or a media person wants to dig. It bothers me that the perp cooperated so much- he better not be going for an insanity plee.( somehow belong that this was necessary).
On a second note I want to say I feel bad for the perps wife/family. Unless evidence later points out they had a roll - they are also victims.( I can only imagine the hurt of being cheated on, let alone this) Regardless, I hope that the community doesn't resent her and forwards all hate directly to him.

ImageHandler.axd

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=Ss2t5E2RMMx5KEedOaWH9w==

He looks like he has been crying, i wonder if he confessed.

jmo

Hope you're not thinking I think that, simply was stating that they've had that capability for a long time.

As to whomever said you can't post to FB with an old phone, not so. You can txt to update your status and it will show up "via mobile". It's a 32655 number or something like that, that you set up. I actually have it on my droid so when I don't have data coverage I can still do updates on FB.

Yes, and most dumb phones have mobile web available for an extra fee. Before I got my iPhone I could log on to my Facebook through that, even though it was a major pain to do it. Sorry for the o/t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288