PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

OR OR - WOODFIELD, Randy, The I-5 Killer

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by Kimster, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Woodfield didn’t seem to hate women — that is, with the exception of true-crime author Ann Rule, who he unsuccessfully attempted to sue for libel for her book about him, The I-5 Killer. He wanted to make sure that I thought Ann Rule was all wrong in her estimation of him and it was clear he had read her book carefully. "You think Ann Rule lied about me having ‘shark’ eyes? Maybe I just looked a little scared or depressed in my bogus trial for murder? Ya think?" He also denies her accusation that he has small hands, herpes and a low I.Q.

http://www.charlespresspub.com/woodfield.html

2. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Portland detectives definitively link I-5 killer Randy Woodfield to 5 more deaths

snip....The new technology led to the five cases detailed Thursday: In 2009, they got a hit on the Fix and Altig cases. They hit on the Beaverton murder of Julie Reitz, a teenager who met Woodfield when he was a bouncer at a tavern and she used a fake ID card to gain admittance.

The new DNA results, combined with old ballistic evidence, also tied Woodfield even more tightly to the Shasta County slaying of a mother and her 14-year-old daughter.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/05/portland_detectives_definitely.html

3. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Let's not forget his victims.

* Darcey Renee Fix, 22, and Douglas Keith Altig, 24. Found shot to death in their North Portland home on Thanksgiving Day in 1980.
    * Jannell Jarvis, 14, and her mother, Donna Eckard, 37. Found in their Shasta County, Calif., home on Feb. 3, 1981.
    * Julie Reitz, 18. Found in the Beaverton home she shared with her mother on Feb. 15, 1981. Likely killed close to midnight on Valentine's Day.

:rose: Rest in Peace. The truth about what happened to all of you has been revealed :rose:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/05/portland_detectives_definitely.html

4. mysteriew

Thanks Kimster for listing the victims. Looks like I forgot

Other possible victims

Cherie Ayers, 29

Known areas
    California, Oregon, Washington and possibly other states.

5. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

No problem! :hug:

6. mysteriew

7. mysteriew

8. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

They are showing this SK on ID channel now called Evil, 1-The Bad Samaritan. It probably repeats later. It does repeat at 1am EST and 8/31 at noon. (EST)

9. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Lengthy (and excellent) SI/True Crime examination of this one:

The I-5 Killer