Orange County Law Enforcement Strategy

THIS WEEK UP TO THURSDAY DEC 11th (PRETRAIL) WILL BE VERY TELLING.

I will be able to better gauge LE's strategies and strength of case based on the time frame between now and Dec 11.

My take is this: The more "heat" LE turns on by released docs, evidence, etc will be to get JB to plea bargain this. The quieter it is, would be less of a good thing, meaning LE hasn't proved their case to JB to convince him to plea.

I truly believe theres a deal brewing..sometimes these take time. A continuance IMO would be a telling sign.

I also believe there are factions in the A camp between Plea or No plea. Cannot put finger on who is who.

These are things I'd like to see this week.....and will be very telling to the case:
Amy's car. Find it? test it? results?
Blanchard Park suspect
DNA on family
Tony's unrecorded statement
missing 06/17 calls/texts

I think its getting time for LE to show a few more cards...this week is show, call, raise, or fold....not just "fluff" like the jail tapes that had little evidentary value but big public opinion value.

JB still can't be discounted as legal counsel. He knows he can make a HUGE name for himself by negotiating a plea with no risk of making a fool out of himself...so even tho he's a egomaniac, he has no need to make a fool of himself defending her.

So, is it the perp thats holding out? Or the "A"'s that are badgering him to take it to trial?

"...I think several things...
...(jury)...may feel justified sending her to life in prison without a body, but to send her to her death without one.....

It would be really, really hard for a jury to send a pretty young girl to the death penalty, no matter all the heinous things she's done. It wouldn't happen. They couldn't do it. Pretty girls get away with murder.

2....remember..a narriscists greatest fear is death.

I was in a 4 year relationship with a guy who kept me about as discombobulated as GA & CA look. He threatened suicide every time I didn't jump to his command. But he never actually lifted a finger to do harm to hims little self. I haven't read or heard that KC threatens to or actually harms
herself; maybe it's just not in her repertoire, or she hasn't learned that triick yet. But I really don't think that -and I'm diagnosing both my ex and KC as narcissists- from a sense of trying to listen to both of them and make some sense of an upside down world- that KC fears death. My ex feared being abandoned. When I'd screw up my courage and break up with him he'd dissolve into a pasty puddle of puke and tears. He'd whine, beg, cry, threaten, pee, .. you name it, and it'd go on for hours, days, till I wore out and gave in and took him back. Instantly, he'd straighten up, grin, and be all better. I believe that if GA&CA&LA went firmly to KC, especially now that she's in jail and they can just get up and leave and don't have to listen to her 200 hour long $hit-fit of monumental proportions, and they'd say "either you tell us where that child's body is or WE WILL NEVER CALL, NEVER VISIT, NEVER WRITE, NEVER LOVE YOU AGAIN. PERIOD END OF STORY." she'd crack and spill. Nothing less will do it. That child will never be found.

Regarding ' leaks'.... I understand that the documents that have been released to date are because of the sunshine law- not leaks.
But the information from these documents were discussed on shows like nancy grace prior to their release (repeatedly). Its how we knew about the chloroform and pc searches and all the rest, before we saw the reports for ourselves (and ive been reading them all as they come in)
This means that someone from LE or the state, told someone, who told LP who in turn told nancy (or something along those lines).
How is that not a leak from the state? Just because they didnt go on camera themselves to make the announcement, doesnt make it any less of a leak from their side - its just an underhanded one, imo.

Wrt. Leaks. They are not always a conscious decision or strategy of LE or OCSO -- every organization has informants. Just like things in the Government get leaked, even CIA -- there are those who feel the need to share something, they seek some financial gain or -- the media has them signed up as a source.

Some of the leaks *may* have been coordinated as part of the organizational strategy to put pressure on the A's and KC but -- many were individuals who either had a similar goal or a selfish one.

JB is actually investigating practices and procedures in the LE because of the leaks and A family conviction that KC is being framed but --- I think JB has bigger things to worry about than leaks.

But I can't solve why GA lied about the chase. It doesnt make sense. At all. Even for this family.[/B]

I read a theory on another thread that when he believed he spotted KC driving CA's car and gave chase, it was actually AL's vehicle that she was driving. I think this is quite feasible as the vehicles are similar, and even though he seemed quite sure it was CA's (e.g. decal in rear window), it could have been a trick of the mind as he recognised KC and had no knowledge of any other vehicle she had access to.

He even states that CA was at home, but this again may have been an assumption (since KC was apparently driving her car). We don't know whether he returned to the house after he aborted the chase. He may have gone straight to work or elsewhere afterwards, so it just could be a true but factually inaccurate account.

I believe their strategy is "The Truth". :)

I was a military wife for a long time and "charlie Foxtrot" had to be one of my favorite (out of earshot of our son, of course) expressions. Charlies Foxtrot is code for the letters C and F and it means 'cluster *advertiser censored**"

My other favorite expression comes from a military psychologist and is a term used for people who are really, really messed up, mentally "FUBAR" - I will let you try to figure that one out. In fact, it describes the Anthony family quite well.

I know, I know, me me me !!! I want to answer ! (married to an Army man myself). "blanked up beyond all recognition" !!

Regarding ' leaks'.... I understand that the documents that have been released to date are because of the sunshine law- not leaks.
But the information from these documents were discussed on shows like nancy grace prior to their release (repeatedly). Its how we knew about the chloroform and pc searches and all the rest, before we saw the reports for ourselves (and ive been reading them all as they come in)
This means that someone from LE or the state, told someone, who told LP who in turn told nancy (or something along those lines).
How is that not a leak from the state? Just because they didnt go on camera themselves to make the announcement, doesnt make it any less of a leak from their side - its just an underhanded one, imo.

JMO- but I don't believe there have actually been these major leaks that JB & the A's keep hammering about- it's just pr spin, trying to show how poor little KC is being portrayed soooooooo unfairly in the media. The fact that they never acknowledge that this info is coming out under the sunshine law, or under the FOI act speaks volumes....

Granted, many local media people may have sources that will give them a little hint of info, usually as part of LE or SA strategy, but they are always acknowledged as "confidential sources", etc. This is too big a case for LE to allow someone to go rogue with info.

In the dog eat dog ratings game for the media, I have no doubt that the second a new doc dump is announced, there are media outlet interns camped out at the clerks office, whose sole function is to get the info IMMEDIATELY from the court clerk or whomever releases it, and call it in, fax it, scan and email it, or do whatever it takes to get it their media asap. The lag between them "calling it in" and the docs, tapes etc. themselves actually getting to the station, paper, website, etc. depeds on how fast they get the actual docs, etc up and running. That explains why NG may have some info you think hasn't been "released" yet, even though it has. Making sense?

IMO, Florida has the scariest open records laws I've ever seen. I'm not sure LE has any power to hold much of anything back.

I agree, for example in a rape or domestic assult case, what keeps the information from becoming public record with the Sunshine Law in affect? Some info is just too sensitive for public viewing. If they don't have I would be surprised if anyone would report a rape or domestic assult in the state of Florida. :eek: JMO

I agree, for example in a rape or domestic assult case, what keeps the information from becoming public record with the Sunshine Law in affect? Some info is just too sensitive for public viewing. If they don't have I would be surprised if anyone would report a rape or domestic assult in the state of Florida. :eek: JMO

There are certain things that cannot be released, and certain people that they cannot release information.

http://myfloridalegal.com/sun.nsf/manual/E0E4BAB3DC07F363852566F30058FA9F

O/T - I looked but didn't find this anywhere on WS.

Has the murder of the woman at the park in June ever been solved? (at the time KC left her white car)

O/T - I looked but didn't find this anywhere on WS.

Has the murder of the woman at the park in June ever been solved? (at the time KC left her white car)

Blanchard park thread..its an active thread and I might add, an excellent theory...lots of hard work going on over there!

I read a theory on another thread that when he believed he spotted KC driving CA's car and gave chase, it was actually AL's vehicle that she was driving. I think this is quite feasible as the vehicles are similar, and even though he seemed quite sure it was CA's (e.g. decal in rear window), it could have been a trick of the mind as he recognised KC and had no knowledge of any other vehicle she had access to.

He even states that CA was at home, but this again may have been an assumption (since KC was apparently driving her car). We don't know whether he returned to the house after he aborted the chase. He may have gone straight to work or elsewhere afterwards, so it just could be a true but factually inaccurate account.

The part that I can't figure out, why go into the typical A family exagerated story of how he chased her at high speed, where they went during the chase, the approx. roads they drove and exit she got off....only to find, this chase never occourred as toll records don't support it...so WTH?

Again, they lie when the truth would serve them better.

The part that I can't figure out, why go into the typical A family exagerated story of how he chased her at high speed, where they went during the chase, the approx. roads they drove and exit she got off....only to find, this chase never occourred as toll records don't support it...so WTH?

There always seem to be a lot of details when they aren't telling the truth. JMO

EXACTLY!! And.... to be honest... NG does not deal in just facts, she likes to emphasize things that have no real bearing on the case, but yet people take her words to be gospel. She likes to dwell on the emotional impact... not so much real evidence but emotions and human reactions.. which are NOT proof of guilt OR innocence. Judges deal with facts and evidence... juries are supposed to decide using facts and evidence... yet NG wants to talk about whether Casey actually cried or not, or what she orders from the commissary. How petty and insignificant is that?
I heard her say something last night that stunned me... she mentioned something about the chloroform death of Caylee. There has been NO evidence regarding the cause of death... that cannot be determined without a body... and nothing in these documents supports that this is FACT. She also claims that there was significant amounts of chloroform in the trunk... all the documents say there was a trace amount found... and she is the only person in the media that says that.
I could go on and on, but IMO, this sort of biased reporting does NOT help the case at all... and in fact, it only makes it difficult to obtain a fair and impartial jury.

FINALLY somebody gets it!
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

IIRC the toll records show GA's vehicle going through the relevant tolls on one of the days he thinks this happened, but not CA's. If KC was actually driving AL's vehicle at the time, this would account for it. I may be mistaken but I think that's what I gleaned from the thread.

IIRC the toll records show GA's vehicle going through the relevant tolls on one of the days he thinks this happened, but not CA's. If KC was actually driving AL's vehicle at the time, this would account for it. I may be mistaken but I think that's what I gleaned from the thread.

I'm not too familiar with the toll issue, but George said in his FBI interview that Casey would frequently go through the tolls without paying, and he'd get the fine/bill in the mail for it a few weeks later. Would the toll records reflect her going through (when driving CA's car) if she blew through without paying?

Well, if it wasn't CA's car, how does GA then come up with the story that CA let KC borrow her car? Panda or no Panda, CA told him that she let KC use her car and told GA to stop the pursuit. Bing! Why would he make up a story about her taking off in CA's car and him chasing her? What could he hope to gain with this story? It isn't like he said he saw Caylee with KC in the car. This was sometime after the 24th but before the 27th of June.

How did she get to the house to get the car? How did she get out of the house without interrogation about Caylee? She probably snuck the keys out of CA's purse and took off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back