GA Organizations/Charities that help with mishandled cases?

themissingandthelost

Reaction score
Hey all,
Does anyone know of any charities/organizations in the US that would look into murder cases that have been mishandled for people who don't have a lot of funds?

The case was ruled as a suicide, but the police reports and statements from eye-witnesses all confirm a gun was pointed at the victim by the perpetrator and it went off. However, because the ME and LE didn't speak to each other, ME ruled it a suicide and the DA won't reopen the case.

The family has tried everything, from podcasts, media, petitions, crowdfunding, a PI and appealing to members of LE to have the case reopened, all the evidence is there all it needs is someone to review it. They just want the ruling changed and for the person that shot their family member to pay for what he did.

It's such a sad case, and I've said I'd ask on here as the family don't use Reddit and have told me honestly that they couldn't handle any trolling that might come from them sharing the case.

I've tried searching online, but I'm not from the US so I could be looking in the wrong places. The case in question is Georgia based. No attorney will take it on so the person's sister is defending her brother, herself.

So, even if anyone knows of an attorney that would be willing to look into a case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back