Other crimes?

Discussion in 'Luka Rocco Magnotta AKA Eric Newman' started by jellybeanz, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haunted82

Haunted82 New Member

True enough, that's the biggest challenge of this entire case. Finding what, if anything is truth on the internet trails. He put online on some of his profiles in russian wording "serial killer" .. he also attached the russian words translated as "sexy celebrity" on a lot of his uploads vids. This was obviously a figment of his imagination and more delusions of grandeur. A lot of people on here are discounting a lot his other forum postings, blogs, messages and claims (rightfully so ) , so where's the truth in him being a serial killer from the past? But agreed, they need to investigate to RULE IT OUT, which hopefully doesn't take long. The sooner they can complete this package and get on with it, the better off the public will be.

2. Sierra20

Sierra20 New Member

Ah ok, really good theories there and it might well be the case. I'm honestly not sure of the dates he started referring to himself as a serial killer, probably within the last year so i doubt before the kitten killings.
    I know he was suspected of sending an email to The Sun newspaper, as someone else mentioned in an above post, that email consisted of the quote "Once you kill, and taste blood, it’s impossible to stop" which I take to mean he has killed humans before.
    And I suppose you just assume it involves humans when the term "serial killer" is used. MOO.

3. the seeker

the seeker Well-Known Member

Do you have a link stating the investigation into the possibility of LM being the Hollywood sign killer led to a dead end? I would have bet money he did that one. TIA.

4. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

I think his "disappearance" was ruled gang related. There is also an obituary created by his parents even though he was never found.

5. novaspy

novaspy New Member

I believe in one of LRM's reality TV auditions, he claimed to have once been really overweight

Edit: Nevermind, in 2007 he is thin as a rail... can't be him (unless the jacket and pants are really just that puffy).

6. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<bbm>

full article at:
    http://www.canada.com/vancouvercourier/news/story.html?id=129e2a3d-0b90-454c-8871-8887ca6ecb76

7. Sunday

Sunday Insidious Menace

I was in San Diego from 90-92. I'm guessing there were a lot of murders in that time frame. I'm sure if I promoted some silly internet persona about blood/death/gore and then was somehow linked to a murder today that LE would look into that, although it's extremely unlikely.

The biggest question for me is: Why didn't Lula just off his ****** mom or dad? It may have been therapeutic and would have spared an innocent life.

8. Sunday

Sunday Insidious Menace

Yeah, but we have seen zero evidence of that. Additionally, you will notice that Luka had a very limited wardrobe that he recycled over and over. I think that you would have seen other photos with that jacket by now. Even when the animal folks were after him he still continued to wear out the same old threads.

9. Sillybilly

Well, if you had murdered someone, mailed parcels around the country, and posted about blood/death/gore and having been in SanDiego, can you think of one good reason why sleuthers shouldn't be discussing and examining each and every aspect of your real life and online presence?

BTW, we seek justice for all victims, whether strangers or relatives. Had he killed his parents, would they not be considered innocent victims?

10. Sunday

Sunday Insidious Menace

What I meant by the latter part of that comment was that there'd seem to be some logical rationale behind the murder, especially given the abuse allegations.

11. jellybeanz

jellybeanz Well-Known Member

I'm sure I have read it at the bottom of some articles, but had a quick google and cant track it. :banghead:

I still think Hervey Medellin's death could easily be down to LRM, looking forward to a detailed explanation from LE why it couldnt possibly have been him if they definitely have ruled him out.

12. jellybeanz

jellybeanz Well-Known Member

Looks to me like a slim guy in baggy jacket and trousers.
    The Christian Audigier connection is spookily uncanny, I wonder what LE will make of it.

13. Shimmers

Shimmers New Member

I don't know if you have seen this news article, but it contains a map where LM used to live an where JL worked.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixuY94Ww_3M&feature=plcp"

I grabbed google maps, and he lived at the Rue Charlevoix crossing Rue de Rozel.

When that photographer said it was near the metro station, i think he ment like a 5-10 minutes walk from the metro station, instead of literally near ( across ) the station. I shall do some walking on the googlemaps, see If i can find some background from the pictures. though i believe the graffity is relativly new though..

14. Haunted82

Haunted82 New Member

Wow, very interesting. So that was 0689 Rue Charlevoix. What a DUMP that building was, that's a lot worse than the Decarie building. (and I'm low maintenance and I'd pass on that Charlevoix building before even stepping inside). Using Street View, I examined the adjoining red brick building and that may have been the shot of him standing there with the white spraypaint visible on the brick. They may have walked around the block a bit so it's hard to tell the other spots, as you said the graffiti may be newer. Streetview is still referencing from July 2009. Ironically, if you turn around on the street and look across, the other side's condos and buildings are quite nice, compared. Talk about 'the other side of the tracks' !

So with this, a lingering question is, why did he move from this building to the other yet unknown address (unless someone knows, post please!) in the same area. This is the one the recent article is about the landlord saying he only stayed 2 months Jan-Feb 2012, then moved to Decarie, after telling the landlord he was moving back to Toronto! Twists and turns!

15. randomdiet

randomdiet New Member

I think his moving and mere stay of 2 months may be abnormal to many people, but its significance would come out more apparently if it is compared with how often he moved in the past. According to some news sources he appeared to have moved quite frequently, claiming for example that he has lived on top of a bar, in England, in Toronto, in New York etc. and they are all within the last two years.

For example if the lawyer, Mr. Salta's account is accurate, http://www.businessinsider.com/the-bizarre-backstory-of-the-alleged-canadian-psycho-2012-6 then LM must have lived briefly in the US a little over a year ago, and in the last email LM gave to Mr. Salta he claimed to have moved to New Jersey. Was it true?... I don't know, but my feelings tell me he probably didn't move to New Jersey during that time. He could have just told lies and misinformation because he has been feeling particularly important, paranoid and cautious at the same time from believing that "people were onto him" "cyberstalking" or that "his life was in danger".

16. Shimmers

Shimmers New Member

I GOT IT!!!!!!

Ok after some searching graffiti online, ive found one of the photoshoot spots. In the article of mr Mason you can see a shot of Luka standing infront a graffiti with monkeys/gorilla's

[​IMG]

Now have a look at this picture, which i found on a flickr account

Murals - August-Cantin & Charlevoix - Pointe St-Charles SL20090605 045 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This you can find @ Rue Charlevoix and August Cantin ( it says so underneath the picute )

Just do a quick googlemap search for the adress 2630 Rue Augustin Cantin, Montréal, Québec, Canada, and you see both monkey graffiti and that multicolored one from another pic you can see here

[​IMG]

Hmm maybe i can find out some more, but boy haha i made a little jump when i found out this one ( even if it isn't that much of a biggie, i'm still happy that i can find out some stuff lol )

17. Haunted82

Haunted82 New Member

Great work! Shimmers did you see my posting from today under the thread 'his belongings' regarding the Decarie apartment? Thoughts?

18. Shimmers

Shimmers New Member

You mean about that appartment being available for rent? Yup it could be app. 208 ( which is the first thing i thought of), but it could also be one of the other appartments( which i doubt ). Who would want to rent app 208 if that is indeed the one for rent? That person must have lived under a stone or in a cave, when not followed the local news hehe. But if you are really curious, you could always send an email and ask for details lol ;)

19. Sillybilly

20. Haunted82

Haunted82 New Member

Oh yes, I remember that article and pic. Another related SUN UKarticle shows him in the same flat cap when the reporter went back to his room above the pub to continue interviewing him (the famous "what is your name?" audio clip)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.