Outrage at Kim K Jacqueline Kennedy magazine shoot

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"Kim Kardashian proudly showed off her latest photo shoot on Tuesday and Twitter isn't impressed.

The reality star, 36, posed as Jackie Kennedy for Interview magazine and that was enough to provoke ire from fans of the late First Lady.

And if channeling the beloved icon wasn't enough to spark a backlash, Twitter users also wanted to know why Kim's skin color was a darkened to match that of her daughter North, whose father is rapper Kanye West."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Kardashian-posing-Jackie-O.html#ixzz4r65eWJXo

IMG_0147.jpg

I think this is a desecration of Jacqueline Kennedy's memory and offensive.

"Kim Kardashian proudly showed off her latest photo shoot on Tuesday and Twitter isn't impressed.

The reality star, 36, posed as Jackie Kennedy for Interview magazine and that was enough to provoke ire from fans of the late First Lady.

And if channeling the beloved icon wasn't enough to spark a backlash, Twitter users also wanted to know why Kim's skin color was a darkened to match that of her daughter North, whose father is rapper Kanye West."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Kardashian-posing-Jackie-O.html#ixzz4r65eWJXo

attachment.php

She looks more like Joan Collins than Jacqueline Kennedy.

This photo sparked outrage? Really? This is so very silly. And about her darkening her skin? She's been spray tanning for years. Don't we have real issues to fret over? Jmo. Sigh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

attachment.php

RBBM: I have to agree with you about the desevation Jacqueline Kennedy's memory.

On a side note, I can't stand Kim K. She is just trash, IMO.

"Chinese proverb: One picture is worth ten thousand words." I only need 14 words, “never in 10,000 years will she be on the same level as Jacqueline Kennedy”. She needs to do something (again) to get the public’s attention.

What??? A Kardashian doing something tacky? I'm shocked.

However, the K's have pledged $500,000 to Harvey relief efforts, and every flood victim will get an autographed picture. (I was just kidding about the picture.)

She looks like Sophia Loren, not Jackie O.
attachment.php

Attachments

• sophie.jpg
    sophie.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 84
Jackie and Sophia were class acts. Kim K is a low life attention monger. Kim couldn't hold a candle to either of them. Kim is known for doing nothing substantial in her life. She pledged 500k for the hurricane Harvey efforts? It's just a pledge doesn't mean they will follow through.

IMO - All these Kardashians need to go away. They are not relevant to society.

she looks pretty and her daughter is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

she looks pretty and her daughter is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!
Yey!!! Thank you normajean,
Finally, a non judgemental/ non hater response to a harmless photograph of a celebrity mom and her child (a beautiful child as well).

No matter what this woman does she is vilified. She is given WAY too much attention by people. The controversial posts about her pictures are what make these photos go viral. I know of not one person she had personally hurt. I just don't get it.

Live and let live. And btw, if someone pledges 500,000 to victims of a devastating tragedy, they are doing a good thing in my book people.

Don't let hatred and petty jealousy make a mountain out of a molehill.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back