P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by MADJGNLAW, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ms Suzanne

Ms Suzanne Well-Known Member

Yes,I saw this.I do think maybe he had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

2. Charla

Charla Former Member

Without LE confirming or denying ANYTHING, it is kind of hard to tell how much the PI is getting done...As of now, I really don't think there is any definitive way of separating "real" from "rumor"...JMO

3. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

All you have to do is take one look at Cobra and see it's someone you don't want looking for you. I liked Padilla for awhile, until I realized it was all about being a celebrity. He's just an ol' pussycat :) But I still like the cowboy hat!

Go Cobra - I know you can do this!!!

Mel

4. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

You've got me thinking out loud.
    If Ron admits he knows about this other guy and Misty being together, does that mean Misty know that Ron knows? Did Ron confront Misty and they had a fight about it and she promised never to see this guy again?
    There has to be some kind of background about this between Ron and Misty.
    It would certainly go to motive. If Misty and the guy were in the home that night, and Haliegh woke up and wandered into the livingroom and caught sight of the two of them, wouldn't Misty have reason to eliminate Haliegh as a witness? She didn't want Ron to know she was with this guy again. Especially in his own house while she was supposed to be caring for the children.
    So, she had the guy take Haleigh and who knows what happened to that little girl then.
    Having watched Misty's interviews, I believe she would go to that length in order that Ron not know what she was up to.
    jmo

5. solveit

solveit New Member

If anyone doubts Cobra is for real you can go my youtube and see many of his videos I have saved in my favorites. I hope and pray he brings the guilty to justice. My biggest fear is the punishment will never fit the crime. WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE AND GRAPHIC VIOLENCE IN SOME OF THE VIDEOS!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SolveCrimes

6. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

Bringing this over from the closed JVM thread:

Pinkypoo said: I don't think you heard directly from LE that he passed...or is cleared. If you did can you post a link please to that info. The only one I have heard say that is Cobra and I don't belive anything he says. He was caught in a web of lies in the CA case.

What was his role in the CA case?

7. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

I'm not sure whether to put this here or Ron and Misty thread. Please move if appropriate.

What is your take on http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/25/exclusive-cobra-inside-haleigh-prayer-vigil/#more-1372

I find this hinky but I'm not sure whether it's because it's RC has said these things to mess with Cobra or because Cobra and AH are messing with journalism.

It doesn't make sense to me that RC would say both
    A) that he'll divorce her right away once he finds his child, but until then he keeps his enemies close
    and then
    B) about recent allegations that it doesn't matter, he still loves her.

If you feel like B, why would you say A?

8. Talison

Talison New Member

Pinkypoo must have Cobra mixed up with someone else, because Cobra has never been involved in any way in the Caylee Anthony case. Possibly confusing him with Leonard P or Dominic C?

9. lakelandladi

lakelandladi New Member

I think Pinkypoo got the two PI's mixed up that are working on Haleigh's case. It is D.Casey that was on the CA case not Cobra.

10. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

Didn't know DominicCasey was working on the Haleigh Cummings case..Would have thought he would have stayed out of this one considering the mess he has created for himself in the Cayle Anthony case..

11. lakelandladi

lakelandladi New Member

You would have thought, right. He has been there for quite a while...long before Cobra.

12. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

All I can say is LE needs to watch him in case he starts snooping in one particular place.

13. lakelandladi

lakelandladi New Member

It certainly has made me wonder even more about all the rumors and exactly where they came from.

14. KR2tonenow

KR2tonenow New Member

"Keep your enemies close", interesting. Actually Ron is smarter than I gave him credit for!!! Why aren't they checking cell phone records on WBG and Misty??? Can't LE bring both in on Suspicion, something....???

15. Mysterylover

Mysterylover New Member

azwriter..All the good points started me thinking...What IF the following happened?:

the noise that Misty and he lover was making wakes Haleigh up...She walks in the room and tells Misty she's gonna tell he Dad...
    Misty freaks out and tells her lover that Ron will kill them both if he finds out...so the lover takes Haleigh on the way out....jmo..:blowkiss:

16. solveit

solveit New Member

17. gogrannypop

gogrannypop Call Me Butter, I'm On A Roll

I'm sure LE has checked everyone's cel records. They probably have a whole lot more than we know. Can't wait for an arrest so we can see what they really do have.

18. one_hooah_wife

one_hooah_wife Loving Colorado!

It makes sense to me that he would say both ... A) Was allegedly said to Cobra ... I am sure RC thought it would be taken in confidence since they were supposedly working together to find Haleigh. B) Was said for Misty's benefit alone. He hopes that by marrying her and lulling her into a false sense of security ... ie, "Baby, it doesn't matter ... I love you and I will never leave you ... just tell me what happened and we will work it all out"

I remember thinking that early on in the Caylee case, if TL had pretended to support KC, maybe just maybe she would have told him SOMETHING. Looking back, I doubt it would have made a difference ... KC is a prolific, well practiced pathological liar and sociopath ... I don't think she will ever tell the truth. I think Misty is just a scared and insecure little kid. I don't blame him for trying ... I feel better about that, than him doing nothing ... or worse, alienating the one person with the answers.

19. one_hooah_wife

one_hooah_wife Loving Colorado!

I have a sick feeling that this or some version of this is what happened. I also think that Misty may have not directly been involved in hurting Haleigh ... but is being threatened if she tells. Then she has two threats hanging over her head ... What RC will do when he finds out and what will happen to her or her family if LE finds out.

20. KSH352

KSH352 New Member

He was there and working late this afternoon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.