P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #3 (Including Presser)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see that, but then...if it happened...no one would be there to show it to me. ;)

I think JH should hold one in spite of DC. Would serve them all right!
Yep! That would be the smart thing. He should jump all over that opportunity!

I don't think you can say that exactly since DC and the A fam camp pulled this same thing a few weeks ago. They touted a presser for a week daily and then at the last minute pulled it. It appears to be a pattern of sorts on their part. The last one was when DC was supposed to have a huge announcement concerning a Caylee sighting, IIRC.

That wouldn't have been Nov 15-16, would it? :)

Lately, i am begining to think that a lot of these releases that are aborted are trial balloons by the 'KC is Innocent' tribe. The A's are having a presser...oops! no they're not. They are asking for donations for a funeral. ..oops! no they're not.Baez demands the crime scene...oops no he doesn't need it...the PI's are doing a presser...oops! it's cancelled too. Maybe they read WS. Can't you see JB? LOL! I'll make a decision soon, just let me look at one more thread...well, maybe two more.:)

It does make you wonder...

Dominic C. and Jose B. had a contract and it was terminated in October. Jose is not worried about criminal liability, only that Dominic may have been privy to attorney-client information that was privileged. The actions that are now in question, on the part of either private investigator, took place post contract.

Dominic C. and Jose B. had a contract and it was terminated in October. Jose is not worried about criminal liability, only that Dominic may have been privy to attorney-client information that was privileged. The actions that are now in question, on the part of either private investigator, took place post contract.

Thank you, tuba. That's what I thought all along. You state it as fact; do you know this to be so or is it just your best guess?

Having seen DC on TV it raises the ques.... How did he choose to take photos of this seemingly unassuming stretch of woods? What are the choices? He heard something from JB's office? He heard something around Casa Anthony? He took into account Kio's statement? He figured out the location on his own? You choose...

Again, have we established exactly where the area is located Kio stated they gathered or went as teens? If this is not the area and it is behind the high school...his story is further flawed.

Do we know what DC did before setting up his construction consultancy business in 2007? And it seems a pretty big leap from construction to p.i.? Do we know when/if he got a p.i. license?

ETA. I just saw he has a license, but it doesn't say when he got it. D & A Investigations was only incorporated in 2008.

I knew there was more to the story. Well, pulling out of this mess, when you have clients like the A's was the best thing MN ever did. I bet he is still wiping sweat off his brow, and saying "whew" glad I used my "gut" feeling.
Yea, I'd like to have a time line in relation to DR.L viewing the car,MN leaving.press conference being canceled, DC and Hoover's 2day search. Can the police get the A's cell calls and the PI"s?( probable cause )
I would like to see LE send CSI to the home LA recently moved out of. Where is LA's girlfriend?

Having seen DC on TV it raises the ques.... How did he choose to take photos of this seemingly unassuming stretch of woods? What are the choices? He heard something from JB's office? He heard something around Casa Anthony? He took into account Kio's statement? He figured out the location on his own? You choose...

My best guess is that he had a hunch on his own. It doesn't take a rocket scientist... being so close to the A's home, dense brush, swampy. KM had the same hunch months back.

What if Tim Miller and LE knew where she was and just waiting for the area to dry up. Would they have to tell JB?? Then get a third party to 'find' her, or the remaining bones. When did the calls to 911 start and when did Tim pull out mentioning they lost the 4 wheeler back there in the mud.

I do agree with all of the above, but will add my thoughts as well. What if Mr.Hoover was going to tell his story, he did want to sell the so called video. But, the fact that the FBI had taken D.Casey's phone for evidence of calls, photos, pings and other have uncovered a lot of information that should not be released to the public. I know Florida Law's all to be public information. But the FBI is it's own identity and what information they have they can keep until trial and does not have to be released. So, could it be that the FBI have contacted D.Casey and Hoover and told them part of what was discovered and now they have to stay silent? Could they be the next to retain counsel for what ever they knew or did?

Do we know what DC did before setting up his construction consultancy business in 2007? And it seems a pretty big leap from construction to p.i.? Do we know when/if he got a p.i. license?

Is there a regulating body that oversees the conduct of PI's? Sort of like the Bar Association?

ETA. I just saw he has a license, but it doesn't say when he got it. D & A Investigations was only incorporated in 2008.
Isn't that interesting?!

:confused:
What if Tim Miller and LE knew where she was and just waiting for the area to dry up. Would they have to tell JB?? Then get a third party to 'find' her, or the remaining bones. When did the calls to 911 start and when did Tim pull out mentioning they lost the 4 wheeler back there in the mud.

That was something that has always stayed in the back of my mind and how Tim was so confident of the area that Caylee would be found. Then the way he would pull out of the searches at the last minute, but other's were able to continue the search? I like Tim and am very grateful to him, but what if the Anthony's manipulated him? I just don't know anymore who to trust. Money can bring evil out of people, I know that much and this case has been nothing but people profiting from it. I am not saying that Tim did, he was donated $100,000 for the search, used the Infra Ray Planes?, Sonar and other equipment. I have kept asking myself if all this high tech equipment was used, why was the body not found sooner? Heck, they use this equipment to find our wonderful war heros...

He also has "millwork and cabinet making" businesses in his name and other construction type businesses. So, if he only started working as a p.i. this year, that's a pretty big first job he's been given???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk