P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #3 (Including Presser)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...another creepy badge (remembering the KFN badge)! Do PI's usually carry badges that look like police badges? What is with all the A associates and their pretend police badges??
http://dgator.com/contactus.aspx

On his about us page, he brags of a total of 18 years experience re all the staff there....most reputable p.i. firms have guys who have at least 20 years all to themselves! Most have served in LE before etc.

Way back when DC became part of the story, I googled D&A Investigations. I found an unflattering review. The critic basically said the guy was the worst PI and told everyone not to hire him. I'm trying to find it again.

:confused:

That was something that has always stayed in the back of my mind and how Tim was so confident of the area that Caylee would be found. Then the way he would pull out of the searches at the last minute, but other's were able to continue the search? I like Tim and am very grateful to him, but what if the Anthony's manipulated him? I just don't know anymore who to trust. Money can bring evil out of people, I know that much and this case has been nothing but people profiting from it. I am not saying that Tim did, he was donated $100,000 for the search, used the Infra Ray Planes?, Sonar and other equipment. I have kept asking myself if all this high tech equipment was used, why was the body not found sooner? Heck, they use this equipment to find our wonderful war heros...

I asked you yesterday about this tech equipment you keep asking about...do "infra ray planes" locate dead bodies and if so, how? I've never heard of one. And I thought sonar was for lakes etc? Are you saying they did sonar here???

OMG...another creepy badge (remembering the KFN badge)! Do PI's usually carry badges that look like police badges? What is with all the A associates and their pretend police badges??
http://dgator.com/contactus.aspx

On his about us page, he brags of a total of 18 years experience re all the staff there....most reputable p.i. firms have guys who have at least 20 years all to themselves! Most have served in LE before etc.

There is a pic floating around in the rumor thread of DC, KFN Dennis and JH all together. It's creepy to me to see all of them in on pic. I commented that it reminded me of a Con Artist Convention. :rolleyes:

I asked you yesterday about this tech equipment you keep asking about...do "infra ray planes" locate dead bodies and if so, how? I've never heard of one. And I thought sonar was for lakes etc? Are you saying they did sonar here???

And would it locate bones the size of a pebble?

There is a pic floating around in the rumor thread of DC, KFN Dennis and JH all together. It's creepy to me to see all of them in on pic. I commented that it reminded me of a Con Artist Convention. :rolleyes:

Suzi, can you point us to it? I'd like to see that....

I knew there was more to the story. Well, pulling out of this mess, when you have clients like the A's was the best thing MN ever did. I bet he is still wiping sweat off his brow, and saying "whew" glad I used my "gut" feeling.
Yea, I'd like to have a time line in relation to DR.L viewing the car,MN leaving.press conference being canceled, DC and Hoover's 2day search. Can the police get the A's cell calls and the PI"s?( probable cause )
I would like to see LE send CSI to the home LA recently moved out of. Where is LA's girlfriend?

November 14 Dr. Lee examines the car
November 15 & 16 PIs visit the site
November 20 Nejame quits and the Anthonys cancel their press conference

It's odd that in the press release (presumably issued by DC on Nov. 29th) he calls himself the lead investigator in the Casey Anthony case. I thought he was hired by CA & GA to search for CAYLEE???

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1682364.htm

I am guessing that the guy was basically still working for JB, but that because they wanted KFN and donations to pay, they pretended he was only working for G & C so they could pay for it out of donated funds.

I don't think you can say that exactly since DC and the A fam camp pulled this same thing a few weeks ago. They touted a presser for a week daily and then at the last minute pulled it. It appears to be a pattern of sorts on their part. The last one was when DC was supposed to have a huge announcement concerning a Caylee sighting, IIRC.

That wouldn't have been Nov 15-16, would it? :)

Well, he was out there making a Caylee sighting.

Dominic C. and Jose B. had a contract and it was terminated in October. Jose is not worried about criminal liability, only that Dominic may have been privy to attorney-client information that was privileged. The actions that are now in question, on the part of either private investigator, took place post contract.

According to who?

I think it's possible DC came across some info while working for JB ,perhaps something he wasn't supposed to see or hear.After he quit [or was fired] he went to the woods to check it out.Maybe he didn't have all the info to look in the exact location. Once the news of the video came out JB may have realised DC most likely got the info from his office and he screamed Attorney /Client privilage. I would not even be surprised if some blackmail was going on and that's why they videod the site.But they came up with nada.

a plane with an infra red camera could arguably detect the heat from a body during the early exothermic stage of decomposition. i don't believe anyone was actually looking for caylee at this time.

plastic (the bag) does not reflect sound well as it is not dense enough to, neither is the decomposing remains of a two year old and sonar is rarely used in small bodies of water, let alone swamps, as distance is required to get good contact and interpret what you're actually seeing.
i don't see how these capabilities could have realistically aided in the recovery of caylee's body.

I am so lost on this Hoover guy. As to how he got involved in this case, all I've seen is that he showed up at the A home one day and offered to 'help out with the protestors'.

Is he a licensed PI? Was he hired by the As as a PI or as a bodyguard or what? Does he work as a full time time PI (not for the As)? Does he have any other job? and is this work for the As just part time? What was he doing job-wise before this case? When did he start doing work for the As?

TIA

This may be a dumb question, but if it were to be found out that DC was indeed working for JB, could DC claim he was working as an independent contractor and would that make any difference in JB being held liable?

Not a dumb question- independant contractors aren't liable for torts unless specifically directed by the employer. But here, JB was shouting from the roof tops that DC was covered by privilege - to be covered by privilege, you'd have to be a direct employee -- or else, every hospital worker would be covered by doctor/client privilege. Its supposed to be ONLY the lawyer (and other lawyers/paralegals who work on the case)

Common sense would tell me that something is not quite right with the PI's. Only taking pictures of where Caylee was found is just to much of a coincidence. If he had pics of the area around the airport, Universal, TL apt., RM apt would be one thing to follow up leads but to claim he was searching for a live Caylee to the A's and then this just doesn't sit right with me. Then JH's involvement with his busy body wife and everyone involvement with KFN makes it seem criminal. I will be waiting for the outcome of the FBI on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998