GUILTY PA - 12 girls found in home of man charged w/sex assault, Bucks County, 16 June 2016

They had 10 daughters? Does source say much about them other than the original 'gifted' daughter and her 2 children

I hate to be this guy, but there's bound to be some remains of little boys somewhere related to this family. I can't just believe it was "happy coincidence" that this pedophile family only produced girls. Not one boy in the 12 births we're are of? Nope.

Eta: math. Right. Are there boys and if so, where???

So did the parents just gift all their girls to him and then only keep their boys in their home?

An article from 2009 about their legal troubles states they have 12 children themselves, so I am assuming there are three other children who were not placed with Kaplan and that they were probably boys who he had no interest in.

I think it said they had 11 children, which would mean one unaccounted-for child. An unwanted boy who is now elsewhere, an adult child who has grown up and fled, or a child who has died? If they don't have birth certificates presumably if any of them died they wouldn't have death certificates either.

I hate to be this guy, but there's bound to be some remains of little boys somewhere related to this family. I can't just believe it was "happy coincidence" that this pedophile family only produced girls. Not one boy in the 12 births we're are of? Nope.

Eta: math. Right. Are there boys and if so, where???

I know. If they're not dead maybe they were sent to a farm?

The older girls would know if they had brothers.

I have to have hope.

I think it said they had 11 children, which would mean one unaccounted-for child. An unwanted boy who is now elsewhere, an adult child who has grown up and fled, or a child who has died? If they don't have birth certificates presumably if any of them died they wouldn't have death certificates either.

Their 19-year-old son is mentioned in this article: http://6abc.com/news/police-search-...e-girl-gifted-to-sex-assault-suspect/1390408/

The couple sent nine of their other children to live with Kaplan after they lost their farm anyway. ...

For three years now, Daniel and Savilla Stoltzfus have been living in a rented farmhouse in rural Quarryville, Lancaster County.
Action News has obtained court documents that showed the couple had a bitter falling out in 2003 with the Amish church that ended up with their home being seized for Sheriff's sale and Daniel Stoltzfus' steel fabrication business going under.

Stoltzfus blamed the church for his economic woes, including the mortgage foreclosure on the home. They declared themselves born again Christians.

Action News spoke briefly with their 19-year-son, J.., at the house Friday night. He says his folks are "good parents."

Another Quarryville neighbor told us the allegations against Daniel Stoltzfus and his wife does not really surprise him.

As the investigation continues: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ucks_back_yard_where_man__12_girls_lived.html
"Police and search dogs scoured the back yard of a modest Feasterville home on Saturday, searching for "evidence" in the case of a 51-year-old man charged with sexually abusing a teenager whose two babies he fathered in a home where nine other young girls also lived."

"...neighbors wondered why it took authorities so long to move in on Kaplan. Some said they had personally called in months past to report their suspicions - but their concerns apparently went unheeded."

"It was unclear Saturday whether two daughters had been "gifted" to Kaplan or whether the daughters were one and the same."

"Police said Saturday they do not know for sure whose children the girls are, as there are no birth certificates for them."

and oh:
"The 2002 Amish Directory lists Daniel and Savilla Stoltzfus as having seven children then, four of them boys."

So if they only had three girls in 2002, that implies they had 7 more daughters born in the last 13 years for a total of 14 children.

The midwife or doctor that delivered the first kid of the daughter should be locked up as well. Jmo.

Just show me where on the internet where it says you can give some man your underage child like she's some "pick of the litter" for helping you out financially.

The couple gave almost all their children to some man who helped them financially. What to do next, running out of kids to pimp off for their retirement and they're going to have to sell the grandchildren or some other scheme.

I am hopeful all those young girls will be placed in a good home and have a chance. What's going to happen to these girls now?

According to investigators, the 18-year-old was "gifted" to Kaplan by her parents in thanks for helping the family out of financial ruin and keeping them from losing their farm.

Officials say the teen's father, 43-year-old Daniel Stoltzfus, told investigators he and his wife, 42-year-old Savilla Stoltzfus, did it after "researching the legality of it on the Internet."

http://6abc.com/news/police-search-...e-girl-gifted-to-sex-assault-suspect/1390408/

The midwife or doctor that delivered the first kid of the daughter should be locked up as well. Jmo.
It's very possible there was no one who attended to her birth other than her mother and possibly the older group of female siblings.

Apparently there is some confusion over whether the parents lived there or not:

Lower Southampton Police Lt. John Krimmel said the Stoltzfuses told police they were Amish, and a criminal complaint shows their address as Quarryville, in Lancaster County. However, Krimmel said it appeared the couple had been living with Kaplan, although it was unclear for how long.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/pennsylvan...ple-gave-daughter-to-man-as-thanks_/349212551

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Please note that the article said he blamed his "economic woes" on the church, so please don't discuss his or any religion as related to a cause or justification for perversion.
:tyou:

Praying for a healthy future for the sisters & their niece/nephew.

Even multiple convictions won't really give them justice.

Just show me where on the internet where it says you can give some man your underage child like she's some "pick of the litter" for helping you out financially.

The couple gave almost all their children to some man who helped them financially. What to do next, running out of kids to pimp off for their retirement and they're going to have to sell the grandchildren or some other scheme.

I am hopeful all those young girls will be placed in a good home and have a chance. What's going to happen to these girls now?

I agree with you!

The Amish don't typically use the internet. The whole justification is ridiculous anyway. I mean...the internet said I could. Right.

The affadavit:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316056889

So, dad is charged with having intercourse with the child in 2012, as well. And it appears 2 of the girls were gifted- KS and TS. This here is so sick. These poor girls have been tortured. No safe place to turn. I wonder why if they claim they left the church, they continued to dress their girls in the garb. Maybe it was a way to keep people from asking questions or not having to even care for the clothes too much. Most people leave the Amish culture alone without much question, knowing that their practices are different than mainstream American culture. I am glad the neighbors realized something was wrong. Had he told the neighbor his friends and their children were staying there, no one might have called. His lie about no children living there is luckily what brought him down.

I saw that and was confused. I'm hoping it's still related to "gifting" her, and not more abuse from the father :(

Just read this story on CNN and can't wrap my head around. How in the world do you gift your 14 year old daughter? How did no one notice her "parents" didn't have a kid anymore? What the heck is wrong with people???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot even wrap my brain around this? So, the eldest girl (now 18-years-old) was "gifted" to this monster when she was only 14-years-old. She gave birth to two children, who I assume are also girls (under 4-years-old). That leaves NINE more girls under 18-years-old. I'm just sick!!

I don't know if I want to read more. These poor girls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back