GUILTY PA - Adult Female - White Deer Township, Union County - 7 Feb 2021 - Rebecca Landrith *arrest*

After reading the MSN reports, she had receipts from Indiana and Wisconsin on her. I'm sure LE must have looked at the business name and the time/date stamps and gained camera footage from the places she received the receipts from and nailed this guy. My guess is was something from a truck stop store, where they could have checked the exterior cameras as well, and got the company name off of his truck in the parking lot.
I say this because it didn't take long to figure out who this guy was. They may have contacted the company he worked at, and having knowledge of where he was, arrested him in CT.

Odd he only traveled about 275 miles in a 4 day period, as most truckers travel about 600 miles a day. He may have gone up into New England, and was on his way back, or was waiting for a load, but that's still a long time to go such little distance.

I read where she cut all ties with her family 5 years ago. I wonder if perhaps she was suffering from some type of a mental illness, and was just roaming around the country with truck drivers?

All speculation on my part.

RIP.

Wow! What was she doing hanging out at truck stops with different truckers and riding with them? Seems like she did that for a good while. Did she become a working girl? She definitely must have fallen on some hard times, judging from her odd, mismatched and ill fitting clothing. Unusual for her.
I feel so sorry she had to end like that.

*** Arrest ***

Defendant:

(Mr) Tracy Ray Rollins Jr, 28

Decedent:
Rebecca Landrith, 47

- White Deer Township,
Union County,
Pennsylvania -
- 6 February 2021 -

9)) PA (Lower) Court Docket:
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Report/MdjDocketSheet?docketNumber=MJ-17302-CR-0000034-2021&dnh=G6+rEJREKjNWVFPCL7TfUQ==

10)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Rebecca Landrith - Tracy Ray Rollins - بحث Google

11)) Heavy dot Com:
Tracy Ray Rollins Jr.: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
[Contribution # 7885
Thread # 558842]

Last edited:
There are always exceptions to every rule, but for a first pregnancy, 47 would be extremely rare. And again, I am sure LE and the media would publicize it.
She was not pregnant, just wore maternity pants for whatever reason.
I hope they find her killer very soon. That poor woman went through a lot it seems.

yes that is true. someone deleted my post and im not sure why, i keep seeing that.

After reading the MSN reports, she had receipts from Indiana and Wisconsin on her. I'm sure LE must have looked at the business name and the time/date stamps and gained camera footage from the places she received the receipts from and nailed this guy. My guess is was something from a truck stop store, where they could have checked the exterior cameras as well, and got the company name off of his truck in the parking lot.
I say this because it didn't take long to figure out who this guy was. They may have contacted the company he worked at, and having knowledge of where he was, arrested him in CT.

Odd he only traveled about 275 miles in a 4 day period, as most truckers travel about 600 miles a day. He may have gone up into New England, and was on his way back, or was waiting for a load, but that's still a long time to go such little distance.

I read where she cut all ties with her family 5 years ago. I wonder if perhaps she was suffering from some type of a mental illness, and was just roaming around the country with truck drivers?

RIP.

i have a few friends who long haul and sometimes the stop takes forever to load and unload currently during the cv-19 times because short of staff etc.

i have a few friends who long haul and sometimes the stop takes forever to load and unload currently during the cv-19 times because short of staff etc.
After reading the article above, it appears he traveled to Maine, loaded, and was on his way back South.

If her car was towed in Milford Ct. (right next to the truck stop where he was arrested) she must have traveled out to Wisconsin with either this guy, or someone else, and was on her way back.

My guess is she knew him before this trip, and the reason why is because she had his name, phone number and Email address on her. I would think if they had just met, she wouldn't have wrote that down til they were parting ways.

She had no socks or shoes on, and when I read that, I was thinking she must have been shot in the truck, but I was thinking she was laying in the bunk. It appears she was sitting in the passengers seat.

Obviously this guy didn't do a very good job planning this out. 18 shots. That cab must have been a mess not to mention he left LE with a road map basically to find him.

Just now seeing this thread. I saw this article -- please forgive if it's a repeat:

Model Rebecca Landrith Found Dead on Side of the Road in Pennsylvania After Being Shot Multiple Times
A Texas truck driver was arrested in connection to Rebecca Landrith’s death on Wednesday
February 11, 2021 09:41 PM
-----------
A former model was found dead in western Pennsylvania over the weekend.
Rebecca Landrith, 47, was discovered by a PennDot worker early Sunday morning in Union County on the side of an Interstate 80 ramp, authorities said, PhillyVoice reported Wednesday.
Landrith, originally from Virginia, had gunshot wounds to her head, neck, throat, chest and hand, Union County Coroner Dominick Adamo confirmed to PEOPLE. The coroner ruled her death as a homicide.
[...]
Tracy Rollins — whose name had been found on a note in Landrith's pocket — was arrested in Connecticut and charged with criminal homicide and abuse of corpse, PhillyVoice reported Thursday.
[...]
Landrith's brother, George Landrith, told PennLive that his younger sister had been estranged from the family for about five years.

Source:
Model Rebecca Landrith Found Dead on Side of the Road in Pennsylvania After Being Shot Multiple Times

RIP.
I question the mental illness as well, which to me makes it even more tragic, if true, as she would have been battling that for years plus having to no doubt fight him too at the end. If that’s the case, pray she’s at peace now. RIH

Nothing is known about her life the last 5 years. She could have easily fallen on bad times or get involved with the wrong crowd...
She was such a gorgeous lady, didnt deserve such a violent end.

On you with this one Suzikatze. There is a photo from 2020 on that wixsite of Rebecca and another woman that indeed hard times came her way it appeared.

Very gorgeous woman who seemed immensely sad or empty. Then this happens to her?

What a lousey roster she got handed.

I don't think I've ever heard of someone being shot 18 times. Such overkill.
Sounds like a lot of hate or revenge or meth on the part of the shooter -- it takes a little while to fire-off 18 shots and it would make a lot of noise, IMO. They must have been in an out-of-the-way place, or again, the shooter was out of his mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back