PA - Alexis Walker, 15, Parker, 23 May 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, May 24, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. Lmustang89

Lmustang89 Member

Wow this is odd. Not alot of info out there about her. Found a possible fb page but appears to be locked down

4. TTF14

TTF14 Active Member

How odd! From Wikipedia: "Parker is a city located in Armstrong County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is in the extreme northwestern portion of the county. The population was 840 at the 2010 census."

(Pittsburgh area)

5. TTF14

TTF14 Active Member

Who was she playing with, where, and what's their story?

6. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

7. Richrd

Richrd Active Member

Alexis Walker, 15, Butler County, Parker Township, 23 May 2016

Alexis Walker :: White / Female / 15 Years Old

Parker Township, Butler County, is in Western, PA.

Day Two

[​IMG]

http://www.wpxi.com/news/active-sea...nt-missing-while-playing-horseshoes/300888812
    &
    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016...g-for-missing-15-year-old-butler-county-girl/
    (modsnip)
    https://www.facebook.com/lexis.walker.376

PA State Police :: Butler Station :: 724 284-8100

Awaiting:
    Height, Weight, Eye Color,
    Hair Color / Length / Style,
    Piercings, Tattoos, etc. -- Clothing Description
    Money? -- Electronics? -- Cosmetics? -- Change(s) of Clothing?

Scent Discriminating Dog Article:

http://www.bck9sar.com/files/Tracking_vs_Trailing.pdf

Our Thanks To Those Providing
    On-Line, Spiritual, & In-Person Assistance.

8. Sleepawaycamp

Sleepawaycamp I miss Weekly World News...

Here is a screen shot of Locust Lane. Nothing around but woods. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. spots

spots New Member

According to her facebook, she was with two girls a few nights before. One girl's facebook is open and public, and she seems nonchalant about her friend being missing - not one mention. Alexis seemed sad, lamenting her looks and her lack of friends in recent weeks. I am a bit suspicious of the friends, but that could be because I just read about the murder of Skylar Neese. Maybe she sneaked out to meet someone, using horseshoes as an excuse?

(modsnip)

10. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Active Member

11. Richrd

Richrd Active Member

Alexis Walker, 15, Butler County, Parker Township, 23 May 2016

Alexis Walker :: White / Female / 15 Years Old

4' 11" :: 100 Lbs. :: Pink Hooded Sweatshirt :: Black Yoga Pants

Parker Township, Butler County, is in Western, PA.

Day Two

[​IMG]

http://www.wpxi.com/news/active-sea...nt-missing-while-playing-horseshoes/300888812
    &
    http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016...g-for-missing-15-year-old-butler-county-girl/

(modsnip)

http://www.butlereagle.com/article/20160523/NEWS12/705249838&template=palmart

Last Known Location:

[​IMG]

PA State Police :: Butler Station :: 724 284-8100

Awaiting:
    Eye Color, Hair Color / Length / Style,
    Piercings, Tattoos, etc.

Scent Discriminating Dog Article:

http://www.bck9sar.com/files/Tracking_vs_Trailing.pdf

Our Thanks To Those Providing
    On-Line, Spiritual, & In-Person Assistance.

12. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Update : search called off for the day. No details if it will begin again. Mom tells me her daughter left a disturbing note. She's scared for her child's safety.
    //////:::::::::
    Active search going on right now for this 15-year-old Parker, butler county girl. State police tell me Lexis Walker has been missing since 9 o'clock Monday night. She was last seen in her backyard. I'm on my way right now to the scene. If you have any information on where she may be, call police.
    WPXI Amy Marcinkiewicz

13. passionflower

local facebook..............some people were searching, then search called off........still daylight.........no one knows why..................

14. jennapuppy

jennapuppy Active Member

Well, it's certainly unusual for a teenage girl to leave her cellphone behind. It always concerns me when a missing person leaves without their cellphone.

15. passionflower

WPXI live news says no search tomorrow.........................just heard it on live news and mom is beside herself...............

16. J4cknsal1y

J4cknsal1y New Member

17. NL007

NL007 New Member

Very strange story to say the least. I very rarely see anyone with a public fb page nowadays, especially not a teen. Teens usually try to keep their fb private so mom and dad and whoever else can't snoop on them. Seems like a cry for help with that one post saying she thought she was ugly. I didn't read further because seeing a young girl publicly declaring something like that is a lot to take now that she's missing.

I would think finding a note would make them search more, not call off a search. This whole situation is quite odd. I hope she's found safe very soon.

18. ninij9

ninij9 New Member

Hi NL, just a different perspective on the public FB page. My kids ages 16 and 20 have moved on from FB around 3 years ago as have most of their friends. They all keep public pages to keep the parents happy but they all have locked down Instagram etc. It's pretty common.

Another perspective to the low self esteem posts, it is also common for young teen girls to fish for compliments by posting things like "I'm so ugly", read the comments, everyone is telling her how pretty she is. And the picture she posted is a good one and she prob knows it.

Jmo, but I think shes a normal teen.

But she's of tender age and whether she ran away or got lost in woods, or something else altogether, she needs to be found and brought safely home.

Jmo and only my experience having raised a teenage drama queen to adulthood. [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

19. Rizo

Rizo New Member

Shes home safe according to her Mom's facebook page......thank god :)

(modsnip)

20. Richrd

Richrd Active Member

21. NL007

NL007 New Member

Thanks for your take on things. I've seen many talking about FB not being "cool" anymore on other boards here, and tbh I don't see any evidence of that. I think maybe it could be a regional thing? I'm in California and my daughter and her friends all use FB religiously as their go-to and all the other apps are secondary. From my perspective FB isn't going anywhere any time soon, even if parents and grandparents and everyone else is on it now so it's lost some appeal lol.

Also IMO, if she were keeping her FB public just to keep her family happy she likely wouldn't have posted something like that unless she wanted a reaction, which it seems she got because her mom responded and sounded upset in her reply. I've seen those "I'm ugly" posts numerous times so I'm aware of that tactic but to me it's not necessarily something "common" for girls, but for one that may be the more insecure type it would be. I don't think it's fair to say that she was just fishing for compliments because she's an attractive young girl. Beautiful people can be the most insecure.

In any case, she's back home, and that's wonderful. Let's celebrate!