PA - Andre Price, 17 mos, smothered, McKeesport, 1 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by DropthePuck, Nov 3, 2016.

1. DropthePuck

DropthePuck New Member

My disgust for this vile creature knows no bounds.

"A woman jailed on charges she killed her toddler son sent a video of the boy’s apparently lifeless body to his father in a jealous, vengeful rage during a text-messaged argument that lasted more than two hours, police said in a criminal complaint. Christian Clark, 21, of McKeesport, was jailed without bond after being arraigned on charges of criminal homicide in the death of 17-month-old Andre Price III and attempted homicide of his 2-year-old sister, Angel."

"
    “Ya kids ain’t safe here I don’t want them here” and “Answer me or im going to jail for child endangerment” were two of the dozens of texts listed in the criminal complaint. Then came a message at 10:01 p.m. that said, “I’m killing them” - followed by a laughing emoji with tears coming from its eyes, police said."

"
    “First of all she is clearly fine, because watch, see she is not dead. Him on the other hand, he doesn’t budge. So you might want to call the ambulance,” Clark said in the video. A minute later she texted, “All cus you wanted to go (have sex with) her & come here when you like.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-mom-texted-video-of-dead-toddler-during-fight-with-dad/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab5i&linkId=30640688

2. Loading...

3. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

There are no words....:cry: :rose:

4. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl New Member

5. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

How do people let their rage turn into this? I can't believe she asked him if it was worth it. When she's doing LWOP she should be asking herself if it was worth it. All over a guy and his you know what. smh.

6. SugarQueen

SugarQueen Active Member

I have plenty of words but I'd get a permanent vacation if I said them. I want this monster to suffer, physically and mentally. I want her to feel the pain this precious baby felt. I want her to feel the pain those who truly loved this child are feeling.

7. SweetCaroline

SweetCaroline Member

RIP Andre. Your last few moments must've been so confusing and scary.:(

8. PositiveLight

PositiveLight New Member

Rest in peace little one. :( People sicken me with the things they do. There's only one thing that should be done. Flip the switch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

9. DropthePuck

DropthePuck New Member

10. DatelineFan

DatelineFan New Member

There's really nothing I can say within TOS. What a disgusting piece of garbage that monster is. My heart aches for this darling boy who's life was taken from him. And for his sister, who, has probably been extremely traumatized, and no longer has her little brother.

AHHHH! PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

11. atm9533

atm9533 New Member

The father did not alert the authorities, or ANYONE to help the poor baby as she was sending him pictures of her chocking the baby.

12. Daephine

Daephine New Member

Looks like he was ignoring the texts. He may have not seen the pics/vid until it was too late. We don't know the whole story.
    Either way, the actions of the mother is unacceptable. I know as humans we can feel anger and even rage, but I wish the children didn't have to pay for it. Poor baby :(

http://globalnews.ca/news/3042928/m...Article&utm_medium=Outbrain&utm_campaign=2015

13. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

That picture in that little suit just kills me. Just want to scoop him up and take him home. :candle:

14. Elise

Elise New Member

15. DropthePuck

DropthePuck New Member

Glad to hear the "dad" is being charged. These two degenerates should have been spayed and neutered long ago. She clearly didn't want the children and he couldn't even be bothered to keep the kids away from her after the choking incident. WTF??? Waste of oxygen those two.

16. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl New Member

17. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

They look like perfectly well-cared for babies here. How is it possible they have not one, but two parents that evil? One who casually commits murder against her own baby, with zero concern or love for them and seemingly zero concern that she is going to be in prison for life as a result. The second completely casually unconcerned with the violence against and dire condition of his two kids in videos sent by the unstable mother. It makes no sense at all.

So glad the dad was also charged.

18. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

19. Tawny

Tawny Bye

I don't even have words but this gif is how I feel for these poor babies
    [​IMG]