Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

I was looking at old cases from the Dateline article and found Anna’s case. I’ve read both threads and a lot of additional information and “what the heck?”

I’m in the next county and I didn’t know about Anna.

We know who. Maybe or maybe not “who” had help.

Where is Anna? That’s what I’m going to think about. Maybe I can bribe my husband to drive me around points of interest this weekend.

My prayers are with her parents and son.

I was looking at old cases from the Dateline article and found Anna’s case. I’ve read both threads and a lot of additional information and “what the heck?”

I’m in the next county and I didn’t know about Anna.

We know who. Maybe or maybe not “who” had help.

Where is Anna? That’s what I’m going to think about. Maybe I can bribe my husband to drive me around points of interest this weekend.

My prayers are with her parents and son.

He had a lot of time to pull her disappearance together and get away with her murder, because Anna was off work for a while and wasn’t expected to be seen by anyone but her family. And the world (and just the state of Pennsylvania) is a big place-frankly, it’s hard for me to imagine that they will ever find her. I’m not sure he had help; I don’t think he needed it, and we all know that having just one more person knowing what you did will be a problem.

Understanding there is a big chance he had help, who do you think helped him?

If he had help? Then…girlfriend. But I don’t think he had help. I have no good reason to say it (no actual evidence), it is just my gut feeling. But he could have done the Fotis Dulos thing and involved his girlfriend, lawyer, and friend overseas. I just don’t see it. The fewer people who know that you did something bad, the more likely you are to get away with it.

This area has almost constant construction activity. New townhouses and a pipeline are just two examples. It's not all that difficult to sneak into a construction site, dig a hole in the bottom of a foundation excavation or pipeline ditch, deposit a body and cover it up. It is already disturbed ground. Within days if not hours, it will be covered with concrete or have a pipe sitting in it and covered. The chance of discovery within the next 50 years is remote at best. Years ago the pine barrens of NJ or some farmers plowed fields were the popular place to dump remains. I have driven and walked most of the area, at least those parts that are public. PECO is not very nice to folks who wander onto their power line right-of-ways.

Just wondering if anyone thinks this was premeditated or a very bad accident gone awry in the heat of anger?

Just wondering if anyone thinks this was premeditated or a very bad accident gone awry in the heat of anger?

If it wasn’t premeditated, then he got awfully lucky, considering it happened when Anna was off work for a while, so nobody was looking for her immediately, giving him a chance and lots of time to cover his tracks, in my opinion.

Nothing new. I don't see a lot of effort going into finding her at this point. Feels like LE knows what happened, but are missing a critical piece of evidence. Thought the new DA would be all over this.

I think you’re right, Tracker. They know she is gone, they know who did it, and are unable to find Anna, or the one thing that allows them to arrest AG. These guys…can’t just get a divorce, can they? Why is murder always the better option for them?

I think you’re right, Tracker. They know she is gone, they know who did it, and are unable to find Anna, or the one thing that allows them to arrest AG. These guys…can’t just get a divorce, can they? Why is murder always the better option for them?

It's revolting that justice has been evaded in this case, particularly as there is a vulnerable child whose well-being is at risk being raised by his mother's murderer, and there is no legal way that custody can be interfered with or even supervised so long as said murderer remains uncharged. I fear this child's reality has been warped beyond redemption.

All IMO.

I would be interested in knowing what the missing piece of information is. What are LE waiting for at this point?

I would be interested in knowing what the missing piecof information is. What are LE waiting for at this point?

Physical or electronic evidence tying the suspect to the crime, that is strong enough to hold up in court. A prosecutor may not need the victim's remains, but they need something more tangible than theories – even educated ones from people acquainted with Anna and/or the suspect. I've seen no indication that LE has discovered anything that would lead to an overwhelming conclusion that a crime was committed against Anna – much less who committed it. Rumors about or dislike of a suspect are not probative without some hard evidence to corroborate alleged bad intentions, and unfortunately the cover-up/cleanup here appears to have been impressively thorough.

Something may be developing.
Praying this has to do with Anna!

On March 15, 2022, beginning at 8:00 a.m., there will be a large police presence in the area of Miller Park.

WWPD will be working in conjunction with the Chester County Coroner’s office and other assisting police & fire agencies during a search of the area for evidence.

This is related to what is described as a “cold case”, meaning an unsolved investigation which remains open pending the discovery of new evidence.

As stated before, there is NO THREAT TO THE PUBLIC. Out of respect for involved parties, WWPD will not comment on the active investigation at this time.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back