Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

Do you think LE is actively working behind the scenes to locate Anna?

I'm not sure what the level of investigation is at this point. I doubt it is highest on their list and staffing being what it is these days, probably limited resources being applied. I think they may have an idea who did it, but lack the hard evidence to prove it.

I'm not sure what the level of investigation is at this point. I doubt it is highest on their list and staffing being what it is these days, probably limited resources being applied. I think they may have an idea who did it, but lack the hard evidence to prove it.
They know exactly who did it. What they lack is the body or the stones to prosecute without it.

I was excited to see a commercial today for NBC10 (Philadelphia) news. They are going to discuss Anna’s case on the 11:00 news tonight, with promises of new info.

Hoping for justice for Anna!
Preview:

Here's the report:

Here's the report:

I think the new clue is the 2nd text sent to Anna's parents. The 1st was a brief text from Anna canceling her trip to see them and the 2nd, on March 30th, wishing her father a happy birthday in broken polish.

Other takeaways from the video is LE think Anna was last heard from or seen in late March and the husband is still a person of interest.

I am very familiar with the general area, and after the first hard frost, all the visually obstructive vegetation will be gone. I just wish I really had a general area where her remains could have been deposited. The time the actor had to dispose of Anna really makes the search are large and the various areas of probability of detection, difficult to calculate.

I am very familiar with the general area, and after the first hard frost, all the visually obstructive vegetation will be gone. I just wish I really had a general area where her remains could have been deposited. The time the actor had to dispose of Anna really makes the search are large and the various areas of probability of detection, difficult to calculate.
I would imagine that the actor managed to take Anna’s remains out of state, where they, if found, are unlikely to be connected to him. I am genuinely upset for Anna’s child and her family in Poland. Praying for the prosecution and conviction of her killer.

I would imagine that the actor managed to take Anna’s remains out of state, where they, if found, are unlikely to be connected to him. I am genuinely upset for Anna’s child and her family in Poland. Praying for the prosecution and conviction of her killer.
Anyone have any idea what happened? Do you think Anna got into an altercation with the actor when she said she was taking their son to Poland to see her parents? Any evidence it was premeditated or an argument gone very wrong?

Anyone have any idea what happened? Do you think Anna got into an altercation with the actor when she said she was taking their son to Poland to see her parents? Any evidence it was premeditated or an argument gone very wrong?
No idea-maybe a momentary madness, with plenty of time to dispose of her body

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back