Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump:

I regret that I have nothing new to add, but here's hoping investigators have found a lead(s) within the evidence they collected at the home.

Some information I wanted to add for sleuths to make use of in examining this case. The daily weather summary of precipitation and temperature from March and April. This gives some sense of the conditions and some insight into the muddiness of the ground based on how much rain occurred on a given day. I don't know that it will be any factor in this case but I wanted to bring it up because it can be a valuable resource in any case you might pursue. This link is to a PDF of the weather information on my Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AorcnVIeFhxa2ZrOTg

You can obtain all kinds of historical weather information - including radar images at 5 minute intervals - from the NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information. Like anything else there can be a learning curve associated with figuring out how to best isolate what you want to get. Some of the information is displayable and usable online and other data requests are processed and a link to the data file is emailed to you when the processing is finished. Depending on how much data you request and the time range and, of course, the requests made by others the response time for the non-interactive data can be minutes or hours. The link below will take you to the main Data Access page.

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access

This may help determine where in the timeline the muddy shoe marks were left in the condo, in case someone want's to chase that down.

This may help determine where in the timeline the muddy shoe marks were left in the condo, in case someone want's to chase that down.
I forgot about that. Hmmmmm

Any chance the signs that are bring removed are in her own neighborhood?

Who is taking down these signs????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some areas have restrictions to how long you can put any type of sign up....it might not be meant as a slight rather just a process...hopefully....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Waiting to hear about the computers and if what is on them lead us in any specific direction.

Wow.....it seems there still hasn't been much progress made as far as resolving unanswered questions.

Sad! [emoji24]

I don't agree. I think you need to read between the lines and assume that this investigation is moving forward full speed ahead. It is just not being done on the public eye, and that is for a specific reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88