GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

I talked to the sister. it's ashley but the admins of the page couldn't figure out how to change it so they contacted facebook.

I also contacted the sister. It is Ashley. I'll alert a mod to see if we can get the name changed here.

I also contacted the sister. It is Ashley. I'll alert a mod to see if we can get the name changed here.

We're still waiting on verification since we can't get confirmation yet anywhere, not for lack of my trying, so maybe wait to see if thread will stay up or not

I'll try and post the links our SAR professional gave us on Holly's thread. If this thread gets closed before I can do it, here is Holly's thread with the info:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227499&page=31

Family need to get that misspelling of the name sorted quickly. It will damage her case. Why is someone raising funds who doesn't know Ashley well enough to spell her name? That's not good news. The public can get very discouraged if they have any doubt at all about fundraising for missing people.......

We need MSM or LE info to continue discussing this case.

REMEMBER - WE DON'T DO DONATIONS. BE LEARY.

If you have a valid link, pm it to either ColdPizza or myself and we will reopen the thread.

Salem

I will get to sleuthing again as soon as Lo doesn't want to type for me and decides its bed time!

Thanks for the other article Zwie!

Why was Ashley out in her pyjama bottoms when she disappeared?

And why don't we know if she walked, left in someone's vehicle, etc? I think she lives with her dad, so wasn't there someone else in the home at 11pm that night, when she left?

Why was Ashley out in her pyjama bottoms when she disappeared?

And why don't we know if she walked, left in someone's vehicle, etc? I think she lives with her dad, so wasn't there someone else in the home at 11pm that night, when she left?

I think something happened to her at home!

Definitely something a little shady....

That's just my own, ltd opinion though.

Looked back and wanted to clarify, I don't remember anything saying she was going from dads to moms? Someone brought it up but I don't remember reading that.

Sorry in advance if this is silly...but can someone confirm/deny whether the Facebook profile of someone with the same name, located in PA with activity 6 hours ago is or is not her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back