GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Saphyrrra, Jan 5, 2014.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

To Sunrisenow

You are exactly right.

So now you have to tell - how did you do it?

2. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Are you as shocked as I am?

3. Sunrisenow

Sunrisenow New Member

I posted it from a Google search, apparently "www" after the http:// doesn't work, but "m" does :)

I'm very worried for Ashley.

4. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I most certainly am!

5. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I wonder who found this piece of evidence and why were they Looking in that area? Was there a search?

6. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Ashley's last phone ping is in the opposite direction of where the search is taking place. This is really not good.

Attached Files:

7. southsleuth

southsleuth New Member

Lead poisoning? Terrible thing. I was shocked about that because I thought everyone knew about the hazards a very long time before this beautiful young woman was born. I so hope she is safe.

8. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Old home with old pipes? Or maybe some kind of exposure through a family business? terrible anyhow, and lucky they managed to track the problem down, given that it's so rare in the Western world now.

9. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

BBM

This. I didn't notice your post back there.

So much time has been lost here.....:(

10. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

most pediatricians don't routinely test for it. that is a shame! (my first was, and it was high... come to figure out it was from playing with granddads old weight set!) I had to request it for my other kids, as we had a new pediatrician.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

11. Saphyrrra

Saphyrrra Member

I urged family to tell police lead poisoning issue because they said it wasn't told to le...thankfully they decided to tell them..which is what i think led to media the next day.

I haven't caught up totally yet...headache, kids..but this is going worse than i assumed originally. Info i got threw my opinion and now psp have the case so must be worse than originally thought.

12. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

When I see her picture, no matter how stupid this may sound, I think internet meeting.

13. Saphyrrra

Saphyrrra Member

Wasnt the young girl abduct the father...?

14. Sunrisenow

Sunrisenow New Member

http://readingeagle.com/article/20140108/NEWS/301089833

15. Saphyrrra

Saphyrrra Member

I know ^^^ why i was in such a hurry to verify and ask family abour sar...hate it took this long for all this to come out.

16. Saphyrrra

Saphyrrra Member

How many miles away was the search site zwie? Walking that far in pajamas with the weather that night hmmm...i dont believe it. Wonder which way friends house was? I need to check maps tomm. for surrounding area because its only a half hour drive away so im familiar too. If we're dredging places it must be good evidence right? Why dredge for anything less than a phone...shoes...clothes??? Im not sure...

17. bettiepageturner

bettiepageturner Member

[​IMG]

Sorry it's kind of sloppy. I also have a different version with the photos on top above the missing text. I can include the full body shot but it would be hard to see meaningful detail from it, IMO. The QR code is linked to the Facebook page. I generated it from here http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ and here's another version of it [​IMG]

Is her name misspelled in the title of this thread or is the Facebook page a typo? Before I upload the printing sized version I'll correct it to whichever it is. Or add anything else anyone suggests.

Rooting for you Ashley!

18. redwine81

redwine81 Member

Her name is spelled like it is in title of this thread Ashley Kline, yes, facebook page has a typo. Hope that helps.

19. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

:fence:
    I'm so glad you did that. I think you have done so much to help get Ashley's name out there. Big thanks!

The search site where the ponds were drained is over 14 miles from Ashley's home, and even further from her last phone ping. I am hoping her phone just ran out of charge and wasn't turned off, because I'm not certain Ashley would have even thought about being traced through her phone. And there are not many good reasons someone else would turn it off for her.

I don't think the child abduction I'm talking about was a parent - I thought it was a stranger who fortunately released the child. I'll find the link.

20. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

I see Kourtne is 22, almost the same age as Ashley. But Ashley is small and I think she looks very young in her photos, maybe 15 or even younger? A predator looking at her online profile or even in person might think she was a child. :(