GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Saphyrrra, Jan 5, 2014.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Oh dear. A substitute teacher, so he's probably been moving from school to school? Thank heaven's he's been caught and the child was freed.

The combination of what NJJohn told us about the difference between the locations of Robesonia and Reading, and the young age of this child, makes me think there isn't a connection between Ashley and this particular case.

2. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

3. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

They're going missing in a line. I hope this is a coincidence.

Macungie - Missing woman Holly Grim, 41. Nov 22nd 2013.
    http://lowermacungie.patch.com/grou...wer-mac-womans-family-friends-havent-given-up

Robesonia - Missing woman Ashley Kline, 23. December 30th, 2013.
    http://m.wfmz.com/police-seek-help-...ty/-/15946050/23815996/-/tsp7amz/-/index.html

Harrisburg - Missing woman Kourtne Stouffer, 21. July 29th 2013
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kortne-...sappeared-without-a-trace-from-her-apartment/

Pittsburg - missing woman Qi Qin, 24. Sunday January 5th 2014
    http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/police-missing-persons-detectives-searching-24-yea/ncgsX/

Attached Files:

4. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

I just read an article that said Qi packed up and left her Pittsburgh apartment and told her roomie she was leaving, and has been depressed and may be suicidal.

I don't think her case is likely to be connected to the other disappearances now.

5. bettiepageturner

bettiepageturner Member

I'm not familiar with the area.. based on the map title, would it be I-76 linking those cities together? The trucker theory becomes tempting every now and then. I looked up I-76 and can't find any reports of pattern crime or human trafficking unlike a search for 85/75 will reveal, so I wouldn't bet this is systematic or a group effort if there is indeed a link.

6. KathiK

KathiK New Member

Pittsburg is on the west side of PA and the other three are on the east side. Probably not connected as they are 4 plus hours apart. The closest interstate to the other three would be Rt. 78/81 which does not run through any of the other towns.

7. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

8. poppygirl

poppygirl Active Member

Bring Ashley Kline Home FB admin posted that police aren't giving them much info., wanting to keep everything quiet...so hoping they have some good leads as to where to find Ashley.

9. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

I see a contradiction in keeping everything quiet and asking the public to look out for Ashley.

The silent strategy worries me, to be honest, unless it's a kidnap. The only other reason for that strategy, in my opinion, is that police no longer believe they are looking for a live Ashley so the public's help is of little use.

They haven't released why Ashley left the house that night in jammies, if she was meeting someone somewhere, if a vehicle was involved, if people around the area they've been searching should be looking out for her..........it took ages to get any info out about Ashley's disappearance too, and her young mental age. It just doesn't seem right to want her case to go quiet when it is only just beginning to be heard about.

It's very confusing.

10. cutter99

cutter99 Well-Known Member

11. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Who was the last person to see her?
    That's where You start! JMO

12. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I think they know something!

13. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

14. Saphyrrra

Saphyrrra Member

oh nooo :( I wasn't expecting this. I was holding onto hope she was just away.....

15. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Personally I think its her! they cant say till they are sure!
    Sad isn't it!

If a team of troopers are attending this autopsy she didn't die naturally or suicide!

16. hot cawfee

hot cawfee New Member

:seeya:actually waving "hello" to Eileen my buddy from RM thread!!

I agree----I think something happened in the house and she left abruptly or was taken----walking out/jsu leaving the house in the dark when its cold out sounds a little sketchy---IMO

17. hot cawfee

hot cawfee New Member

utoh----sorry guys----was away and need to really get caught up!!

18. Saphyrrra

Saphyrrra Member

well theres only so many missing women...holly and ashley....i hope theyre looking into that missing man as well in case he was a part of whatever this turns out to be

19. bettiepageturner

bettiepageturner Member

Definitely agreed. Otherwise those seem like some random places to search! A cursory glance at a map of Robesonia (which has also made me realize this whole time I was reading it as Robenesia and couldn't figure out why google maps didn't agree with me..) shows a cemetery and Blue Marsh Lake Park close by. Search locations like this usually come from tips, confessions, or sightings. JMO!

20. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

All questions about the details of Ashley's disappearance seem to have been ignored on the FB page, apart from just repeating that no-one knows where she has gone. As Ashley apparently disappeared from the family home, I would have thought it would be known if anyone else was there and there is a 'last seen' person. It seems the silence on those bital details must be deliberate, to me.

Poor Ashley. I hope she has not been lying alone somewhere, all this time.