PA PA - Barbara Miller, 30, Milton, 1 July 1989

After this amount of time, I'm sure they have X-Ray'd or GPR'd (Ground Penetrating Radar) that hunk of concrete and probably other areas of the basement.

They never said it specifically. Some of the basement clearly had not been disturbed since the house was built.

The perseverance shown in this case is admirable!
From link.
The pond search comes less than 12 hours after Sunbury police searched the former city home of Barbara Miller. Earlier in this morning, divers marked several spots in the pond and began their investigation.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 598c527a636ed.image.jpg
    598c527a636ed.image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 102
Could she had been killed in the basement and dumped in pond? Since dogs were hitting on something in basement, can they also be used near the pond??

They removed a container from the pond.

http://www.dailyitem.com/news/autho...cle_65f820e8-7de6-11e7-8f18-c7773ca318f4.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Form the article:
Sunbury police have brought in heavy equipment and water equipment to help remove a container from a small pond near Lewisburg in an ongoing investigation into the decades-old disappearance of Barbara Miller

A large barrel-shaped container was used to remove unknown objects from the water by New Cumberland-based divers helping in the investigation.
Earlier, Sunbury police roped off an entire section surrounding the pond.

Wow! I hope they found her.

They removed something else as well. I caught that on the live stream but I haven’t seen anything else about it.

This is wonderful news

Can you freaking imagine!! [emoji33][emoji33] that would be INSANE!

Well, had the police searched that area (and it within walking distance of where Gricar's car was found) they might have solved the Miller case sooner.

Well, had the police searched that area (and it within walking distance of where Gricar's car was found) they might have solved the Miller case sooner.

Your comment made me go back and review the Gricar case. Both his car and laptop location are pretty close to this. Crazy!

Your comment made me go back and review the Gricar case. Both his car and laptop location are pretty close to this. Crazy!

Also, I’m kind of a local to the area. I live about 25 minutes from Lewisburg so this is all over the news here. I haven’t heard much since the container was pulled out. I’m
Still trying to figure out the exact location of the pond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back