PA PA - Betsy Aardsma, 22, murdered in Pattee Library, Penn State, 29 Nov 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSU was on the "term system" in 1969. They didn't have two semesters; they had four terms, Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. From what I could gather, Winter either started about a week after Thanksgiving or January.

It is possible that it was tied to registration, but killing Aardsma would guarantee the killer a place in class.

PSU was on the "term system" in 1969. They didn't have two semesters; they had four terms, Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. From what I could gather, Winter either started about a week after Thanksgiving or January.

It is possible that it was tied to registration, but killing Aardsma would guarantee the killer a place in class.
I tend to be open to most theories, but this one seems far fetched to me. I think that either she was killed by a guy she'd rejected (the now-dead future professor) or it was a thrill killing by a psychopath (the future CIA operative).

I tend to be open to most theories, but this one seems far fetched to me. I think that either she was killed by a guy she'd rejected (the now-dead future professor) or it was a thrill killing by a psychopath (the future CIA operative).

I should have said, it would NOT have guaranteed a place in class for the killer.

I know that,when I was there, the school would arrange substitute classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998