PA PA - Bryan Bensen & Seann Campbell, Warminster, 10 Nov 1993

Nina Michigan

Verified President/Founder of Missing in Michigan
Reaction score
Bryan Benson and Seann Campbell (both 20) were stabbed to death while working at the West Coast Video Store in the Rosemore Shopping Center on County Line Road in Warminster PA around 10p on November 10, 1993.

The killer (or more likely killers) took $300 but left money behind in the store and didn't take the boys wallets. Both boys were 1991 graduates of William Tennent High School.

There is DNA on file, an earring (stud) was found at the scene and a DNA profile was created, but never matched to anyone.

A partially rusted knife, which police said could have been used in the murders, was found behind the Rosemore Shopping Center in early 1997 and tested for evidence. It did not lead investigators to the killer either.

Additional Reading:

Burlington County Online 2011

Philly.com 2013

November 2003 story

Actionable DNA 2013

I remember this like it was yesterday. I remember the boys, the store, the shopping center and their friends crying! I pray the DNA will help make the arrests these kids deserve.

I grew up right down the road from here. This shopping center is still there and although I don't live in that area anymore, this case still haunts me. I can't imagine how this wasn't solved or why this happened in such a brutal way. I was really young when they were killed but I remember it like it was yesterday because it was so violent and so close to home in a relatively quiet area. Are there any other active threads looking into this? Anything about the actionable information from 2013 that was never acted on?

EXCLUSIVE: Reward Fund From 1993 Cold Case Donated Back To Warminster Community
•Feb 8, 2021

Feb 8 2021
EXCLUSIVE: Victims' Families Donating Reward Fund From 1993 Cold Case Murders Back To Warminster Community

''Speaking exclusively to Eyewitness News, Benson’s parents say a reward fund was created shortly after as a way to help catch the killer. But the case is still unsolved.
So now, the victims’ families are donating the unused reward money of more than $60,000 to the Warminster Rotary Club.

“We were able to find a way to help them find an organization that can handle that type of donation and put it to use immediately in the local community,” said Warminster Rotary Club Treasurer Sean Friedland.

One of those organizations that received part of the money is the Warminster Food Bank. It purchased a big industrial freezer that’s going to allow it to offer healthier frozen foods to those in need.

“I wish the family would have gotten their justice and their closure based on the original intent of the fund. But we’re very grateful,” said Mike Cerino with the Warminster Food Bank.''

I remember this case, well, i was a senior that year myself, and my father taught at a HS right in the area, I didnt know it was still unsolved

I was going into the high school these two attended when this happened. It’s on County Line Road near the Warminster-Warrington border. I have been FASCINATED by this case since it happened. I’d love to help bring this case back to life.

I was going into the high school these two attended when this happened. It’s on County Line Road near the Warminster-Warrington border. I have been FASCINATED by this case since it happened. I’d love to help bring this case back to life.
I have been fascinated by this cases for the last 30 years as well. I no longer live in the state but would love to bring this case back to life. I'm not sure how to go about getting the case file. There is a podcast called Truthseekers who recently did a 2 hour podcast on this case. I've had no luck getting in touch with Truthseekers. If you have any ideas of how we can resurrect this case, let me know.

It seems the earring was not from the killer or one of the killers:
That's what the DA says, but he didn't offer any other information about why. It seems like the earring is now obsolete to the case. I wonder what other evidence they may have that has been overlooked and not tested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back