GUILTY PA - Cherie Amoore accused of abducting baby from King of Prussia mall, 31 March 2016

There is another thread for this case. Is it possible to merge them? TIA.

What a little cutie. He's been missing for 4 hours now and this is just hitting all the local news stations. I wonder why there is such a delay in getting out an Amber Alert.

If there is no car involved and if there is a camera near the bus stops maybe they will be able to find out what bus she got on. King Of Prussia is huge. It's a huge mall and across the street is another huge lot with a movie theater and a best buy. If she hitched a ride, the express way is right there, she could easily go to Phila, NJ, or upper PA. Not good. Good thing is if there is a car involved there are a ton of traffic cameras surrounding KOP Mall so they have a good chance of getting a plate.

Oh my. This is a mother's worst nightmare. I hope he's found safe. What a cutie.

9:36pm just got my amber alert. Wanted to note that. Not acceptable.

Me too. But, I think these things take time to put into place. At least we have Amber Alerts now. It's been 4 hours, but this is not something they can just do instantaneously.

Me too. But, I think these things take time to put into place. At least we have Amber Alerts now. It's been 4 hours, but this is not something they can just do instantaneously.

I think I am just upset in the fact I was there and it wasn't like they were looking for a kid. There were no announcements on the loud speaker nothing. I wish there was a faster way, maybe in the future

I don't see an orange purse. I only see our little ones orange shirt. Am I missing something?

I don't see an orange purse either. But, that was the description given in the article and on the Amber Alert that interrupted TV programming (it was an audio recording).

I don't see an orange purse either. But, that was the description given in the article and on the Amber Alert that interrupted TV programming (it was an audio recording).

I don't see it either. The first description said purple & black dreadlocks and orange purse, but that was changed to short, straight hair. I'm wondering if the dreadlocks and orange purse are a description of the mom, not the abductor?? IDK.

I think I am just upset in the fact I was there and it wasn't like they were looking for a kid. There were no announcements on the loud speaker nothing. I wish there was a faster way, maybe in the future

When I was young there was a child taken out of a shopping cart in a local department store. The store immediately locked down exits. (It's much easier when it's a smaller store). The perp had taken the baby to the bathroom and changed her into boys clothes. She was apprehended in the store. I wish there was a way to put out an alert inside a mall so that at the very least, people and their bags, can be checked before leaving.

Just got the alert on my phone a little while ago. Was just at the mall yesterday. I hope this little baby is found safe and quickly. Very scary bc if she did get in a vehicle she could have gotten on several major highways quickly. If she walked or took public transportation hopefully someone saw something and the alert will lead to tips. Praying for this sweet baby boy and his family.

I pray that if any woman comes home with a new baby today and the family never knew she was in the hospital, they are news watchers.

Amber Alert cancelled

ETA I can't find any further info, but that was the message on the Amber Alert page...

@AMBERAlert on Twitter has just posted that the Amber Alert has been cancelled.

Good news forthcoming, hopefully!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back