PA - Cheryl Bremble for grooming special needs student, Upper Dublin, 2011

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by White Rain, Jun 13, 2011.

1. White Rain

White Rain New Member

Female I meant...someone change the title...my poor little son was trying to hand me some nasty -smelling vienna's! He loves 'em but I sure don't!

A Pennsylvania high school teacher was arrested Friday after allegedly giving a student a "sex toy" on school property and having inappropriate conversations with her, myfoxphilly.com reports.
    Teacher Cheryl Bremble is facing charges of endangering the welfare of a child, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with a minor and related offenses, according to the Montgomery County district attorney's office.
    Bremble and the special-needs student were said to have a "special bond" according to police, and Bremble began spending time with the student outside of school, taking her on shopping trips where she purchased expensive clothing items for her.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/1...-sex-toy-to-student-police-say/#ixzz1MlrScp00

2. Loading...

3. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

WhiteRain--Just press the alert button and a mod will fix it. Your story made me laugh. How I remember those days.

This teacher is horrid!! Special Ed kids often have a "special bond" with their teachers but this woman took advantage of that vulnerability. Shame on her!!

If, and this is a huge IF, this student required specialized sex education, there are classes and trainers for this. It's not done, though, until the student is a legal adult. It's interesting to note that many teens with developmental disabilities will identify themselves as bi, being that they don't experience the same societal pressures than typically developing teens. They'll dance with, hold hands with and flirt with whomever interests them and that's totally fine. This teacher used that to her to prey on this teen, I'm afraid.

Thank goodness this girl told her father. Brave young lady!!

4. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

5. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

6. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Wow. If "rate my teacher" was an alert system ya have to wonder about the comments?

A post back in 1/11/11 says she is kind of weird and tallks about her kids, and she yells.

A post in March said she acts like a teenager.

What in the world was this woman thinking?

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/cheryl-bremble/2447307-t/6

The young lady was extremely brave to tell her dad. Prayers for her.

7. pinkfly

pinkfly New Member

wth? really why?

8. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

9. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

http://www.montgomerynews.com/artic...news/doc518cfe78f0be4236943025.txt?viewmode=2

What a creep :puke:

10. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

September 2013:

http://www.montgomerynews.com/articles/2013/10/02/ambler_gazette/news/doc524a014dd2ec9872291905.txt

This creep got off far too lightly. She makes me feel physically sick, too. Well done to the student for telling her parents what was going on.