GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #4

I think you are right Loudmouth, and she will never be safe to be released.

I always feel a bit dumbfounded when people can't fathom women doing this kind of thing. I am far from the sort who denies biology and society play a role in who commits what crimes and why, and which ways the numbers skew, but women are capable of being violent and sexually abusive and sadistic, the evidence is in. I hope the jury are not blinded by her gender.

She's like Latasha Pulliam. A sexual sadist. She enjoed the attack from the standpoint of the victim. It's like she switches places with the victim in her mind. I say this because she fed the victim her favorite meal of steak and rice. She fantasized that she was the innocent and helpless one. That's how she gets her sick thrills. Her only concern from day one was evading the police although I think there was an element of projection in the bathing as well. She probably felt that cleaning the victim was a way of washing off more than just physical evidence.
I don't see any redemption for her down the line because she is clearly in deep denial about what she's done. She will go to the grave believing that this whole thing was no big deal. I think that's the part that just pisses me off. There's nothing that we as a civilized society can do to truly make her feel the impact of this crime. I was willing all manner of hateful stuff on her until I realized that I was letting her sickness infect me. I hope the jury comes back with a verdict tomorrow morning.

Imo this woman is severely & deeply disturbed.
Probably was abused herself in horrific ways, never received therapy and has identified with her abuser & has become that abuser.
She can't be fixed. IMO she requires a life sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo this woman is severely & deeply disturbed.
Probably was abused herself in horrific ways, never received therapy and has identified with her abuser & has become that abuser.
She can't be fixed. IMO she requires a life sentence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her father served time in prison for sexualy abusing both her and her sister. I agree, she identifies with him.

One article I read said that she was facing two life sentences if convicted of all the charges. Another article said she faces decades behind bars.
If she had gotten away with this there's no telling what other crimes she would have committed.

From what I've read these types of personality disorders aren't really treatable. Medication can't make a person have compassion and empathy. It can't stop her from viewing children as objects that don't have any rights.
Do you guys think she should be incarcerated in a regular prison or a mental institution?

Wait a minute guys. If the father molested CR's sister and physically abused CR then why did the aunt have him living with her and why would CR go live there with the man that abused her? This is a strange *advertiser censored* family.

Yes Thank you Juror's! I just saw the tweet.

Retweeted by Cathy
FOX 29 ‏@FOX29philly 20m
Woman, 21, Convicted Of Kidnapping, Assaulting Kindergartner: Jurors have reached a verdict of guilty on all c... http://bit.ly/1xTQWAj

PHILADELPHIA -
Jurors have reached a verdict of guilty on all counts in the case of a 5-year-old girl abducted from her school and sexually assaulted last year, FOX 29 News has learned.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/26...ner?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Thanks to everyone who kept this story updated.

What a sad ordeal for the little girl, may she be able to over come what was done to her.

So pleased the jury saw through that shaky defense and convicted this woman.

Yes! That jury got it right. Sentencing in December.

Thanks to all the updaters on WS. This case was awful. It's so good to see so many compassionate human beings wishing for justice for the little girl.

GUILTY!! Thank god the jury saw through her! Doing a happy dance for justice!

You can be sure that all manner of skeletons will be popping out of the closet at her sentencing hearing. There are probably some things that the prosecution held back in the event that she testified.

Just found this story while looking at another link.

What a horrible, disgusting woman, I'm so glad she's been found guilty of the 6 charges. Watching a video where her defense says, 'I wouldn't call her a monster, she's misguided'. Wth??!!!

I agree Loudmouth with your evaluation, she identifies with the abuser. Sick, sick woman!!

This reminds me of the Sandra Cantu murder and molestation by another monster, Melissa Huckaby!! :mad:

What the hell? I just heard that the sentencing has been postponed again! This is ridiculous.

Christina Regusters will be sentenced on May 15. I checked the court calendar but can't post a link right now.

"I'm not a monster, I'm a very good person," Christina Regusters said yesterday in court as she continued to claim she didn't kidnap or sexually assault the little girl. After victim impact statements, in which her victim testified, the judge sentenced Christine Regusters to 40 years to life in prison, plus 20 years probation.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...r_gets_40_years_to_life_in__horror_show_.html

I'm very hurt and disappointed by this slap on the wrist sentence. She'll do it again when she's in her sixties but this time she'll kill the child and dispose of the body so she won't get caught. Pennsylvania is a punk *advertiser censored* state. The governor just gave a reprieve to a serial killer that was supposed to be executed today. The system has failed this child and her family.

She's in minimum security with the most privileges an inmate can get. She hasn't been in trouble so far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back