PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM I agree and I would love to know why her son moved out. MOO
Did he move out before or after the deaths? If after, it's obvious why he did. At the beginning of this mess we were told by the media that he was at work at the time of the deaths. That leads me to think he lived there at the time. JMO. Has it been confirmed as to when he moved out? I can't remember what words the media used regarding him staying/living with relatives. Was the word "staying" or "living" used. If "staying," that would also lead me to think that he moved out after the deaths.

Did he move out before or after the deaths? If after, it's obvious why he did. At the beginning of this mess we were told by the media that he was at work at the time of the deaths. That leads me to think he lived there at the time. JMO. Has it been confirmed as to when he moved out? I can't remember what words the media used regarding him staying/living with relatives. Was the word "staying" or "living" used. If "staying," that would also lead me to think that he moved out after the deaths.
I'm under the impression that it was after Conner and Brinley's deaths. It took a few weeks for that information to be made public, I think it was by the time it was revelead that it was him that told LE that mom and three phones. It was said that he was staying with other family members, as in, he moved out of the home. I don't know if he's back home by now, but he did move out.

"Kutztown School District Superintendent Christian Temchatin told the paper that “Conner was a beloved member of the Greenwich Elementary School family who enjoyed his peers and teachers. He is dearly missed and is fondly remembered for the smile he brought to all who knew him.”

Does not sound like Conner was bullied at his school or that the school was aware of any bullying??

"Kutztown School District Superintendent Christian Temchatin told the paper that “Conner was a beloved member of the Greenwich Elementary School family who enjoyed his peers and teachers. He is dearly missed and is fondly remembered for the smile he brought to all who knew him.”

Does not sound like Conner was bullied at his school or that the school was aware of any bullying??

What else are they going to say?

I have no idea if he was or not, but the school district superintendent certainly isn't going to say that. Imagine the far-reaching implications.

I have no idea if he was or not, but the school district superintendent certainly isn't going to say that. Imagine the far-reaching implications.

I agree, but would they specifically state, "he enjoyed his peers..." ? 'Seems they would have avoided these words altogether if there was a hint (or rumors) of bullying? 'Not saying this is the case, I'm just wondering if they would be more careful with their words.

yeah, seems like we are spinning our wheels at this point, until more is released. Very sad that these kids are gone, but glad they are not suffering. (ETA Not that I am saying they were ever suffering, I have no idea, but that is not what I meant) The suffering is for those who live on... can't even imagine...

I find it slightly creepy the way she talks in present tense about them as if they are still here. =(
I don't.
It happens frequently in fresh grief, the tenses become mixed up.
Also it is possible they were posted with their original captions.
It is a lovely testimony to their lives. I'm not going to analyse it.

yeah, seems like we are spinning our wheels at this point, until more is released. Very sad that these kids are gone, but glad they are not suffering. (ETA Not that I am saying they were ever suffering, I have no idea, but that is not what I meant) The suffering is for those who live on... can't even imagine...

I know what ya mean. No matter how we look at this case... It is heartbreaking. I hope we learn more soon.

I’m new to this thread but I wanted to chime in. Regarding the dog, I think saying the wanted the size is BS. At your local Walmart there are two sizes of those. I wouldn’t hesitate to get one for a larger dog as I would consider it just extra safety. Even the small one of those is strong enough to hag two kids, probably even an adult. I think they want either see if there was a dog, or see the health of the dog (as others have mentioned). Regarding the chairs, I think a four year old little sister looks up to her big brother and wants to do the cool things he does. I think he could have told her to jump, and she would have, with him. I’m not saying I think that happened, but I think it easily could. The chair would get knocked over on the swing back.
I would like to know if there was a ladder or any other way the brother could reach the rafters to wrap the cable. Could he reach them with the dining chairs?

I think it is a very strange case due to how the children managed to actually achieve the hanging.

However mums actions are not all together that guilty looking....

1. Getting rid of the dog after could be she simply didn't want to loom at somthing associated with her children's deaths (the dog leash).

2. Seeking their things although quite strange could simply be financial (I'm from the UK and funerals are a financial struggle to many). She may be seeking their older unused things to gain money for their funerals.

3. Her not trying to get them down (this is the weirdest to me) could simply be the absolute shock and horror and not wanting to see them like that.

I do find it suspicious they 1. Cant find the dog, 2. Did or didn't the distapatch caller ask her to perform CPR.

I just dont think the mum did this, mainly because she called the emergency services so quickly and they were revived so it couldn't have been so long. Surely she would have waited an extra bit to make sure they had died. If they were breathing as it states why did she call the emergency services? But on a flip , why didn't she get them down.

Maybe he was being bullied, maybe he'd cried about it to her and said he wanted to die but didn't want to be alone (makes sense a child would not want to be alone) and maybe she was so racked with guilt when she saw them that she just couldn't stand being in the room with them, like she made the decision in her mind they were dead and she should have known this was coming.

The fact that they said something, says it all to me. If a bullying situation caused this tragedy, the school district would be most likely sued. It has happened before, in cases of really extreme bullying that ends up in children commiting suicide, the school and/or the school district address the situation, they certainly don't say "uh, yeah, he was a beloved member of our community, our kids are sad about him being gone", they say "we're working on it, we will get to the bottom of this". If there was any bullying, the school would have mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member