PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by TTF14, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Hippononymous

Hippononymous Well-Known Member

This is such a horrific case. These poor kids and that poor dog.

Who received the messages about the dog abuse??

Subiechik21, abr, Kudzu and 9 others like this.

2. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Believer of Miracles

*article dated 11/21/19:

Lehigh County Coroner Eric Minnich said standard autopsies have been completed on Conner and Brinley, but he’s still awaiting the results of toxicology and other tests to rule on their cause and manner of death.

Minnich said his office “hasn’t ruled out” the possibility of bringing in experts to conduct psychological autopsies, but would need the results of other tests before that process can begin.

“It would be, basically, any record we could get our hands on about that person,” Minnich said.

Psychological autopsies are exceedingly rare, Minnich said, adding that in his 14 years with the Lehigh County coroner’s office he could recall only about a dozen cases. Many of those were suicides, and the psychological autopsy helped support the coroner’s ruling in those cases.
    Authorities consider rare ‘psychological autopsy’ in case of Berks County children found hanged in basement

Subiechik21, JDough, Cortne and 8 others like this.
  3. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Every summer for about 15 years / I even bought the set published in the U.K. for the subtle differences ..
    I hope this young man has been getting counseling - this will be tough IMO for him to get over her actions - I am still shocked at this one and I haven’t read the warrant - don’t think I will ...

Subiechik21, Cortne, ZionNaP and 11 others like this.
  4. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Oh yes, the infamous Walmart video! The store of choice for murderers.

5. lonetraveler

Yep, expecting to see an insanity plea on this one.

6. TMAN2014

TMAN2014 Well-Known Member

What is wrong with people? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
    Subiechik21, Cortne, Really? and 3 others like this.
  7. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

How do these sick creeps find each other? It's gross enough that she was sexually abusing her dog and sending pictures of it, but the fact that the dude that received it didn't say "ew, gross don't do that" and just went along with it... My God, this is so disgusting.
    It does seem like Conner and Brinley became a big nuisance, when she was talking about babysitting arrangements so she could meet up with the guy she was sending all of those pictures to. And it's not the fact that a single mother was trying to find someone to babysit her kids so she could go on dates (which, by all means, it's totally normal and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it), it's the way she talks about it. She's a creep, ew.

8. imstilla.grandma

As I’m reading - I see the M'Naghten rule/test written about as applicable in Pennsylvania. I’d never heard of it. Will you speak to this a little when you’re able @gitana1 ?

9. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I'll catch you all maybe with random peeks during the trial. I'm literally physically sick. I read the documents. Catch y'all on other threads.

10. lonetraveler

And, Pennsylvania has the death penalty.

11. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

Wowsa. Insane in a Loony Tunes kind of way. The mind boggles.

12. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

Gross. She's really yucky. I need something pure and upbeat after reading the affidavit. Off to watch the Great British Baking Show.

13. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

RSBM: and after reading your post- I've had a crappy day already- I think I will skip those charging documents for now...
    :eek:

14. imstilla.grandma

Toxicology reports show the children had no drugs in their system.
    Adams said he couldn’t comment on whether the children were injured prior to being hanged or if they put up a struggle.

Brinley went to preschool at Early Learning Community in Kutztown and Conner was in third grade at Greenwich-Lenhartsville Elementary School in the Kutztown Area School District. Superintendent Christian T. Temchatin said Conner’s teachers said he adored his little sister.

“He spoke lovingly of his sister Brinley,” Temchatin said. “Often when he would have the opportunity to pick a reward in school, he would select something that he could bring home for her.”
    Pennsylvania mom charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged, DA says ‘horrific’ case ‘hits us in the heart’

Subiechik21, nefes, Kadoober and 24 others like this.
  15. lonetraveler

I sincerely hope that the dog is ok and was not given to the person who she was sharing the photos with of her raping the dog.

16. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl Well-Known Member

Yes, it is truly mindboggling.

There is a definite Susan Smith vibe here.

From the PCA, the person receives graphic dog photos and messages from her through Facebook on 9/3, 9/15 and 9/18.

On 9/19 she follows up her graphic photos with "you'll hopefully see Sunday" (which would be 9/22, the day before the murders) but then immediately follows up with "but I just found out [ ] does work... and is an all day job. So gonna try option B which is my mom so don't get your hopes up she's a b***ch when it comes to babysitting" [curse word not redacted in PCA]

I think she probably didn't get to see her paramour on Sunday as she wanted so she killed her kids the next day for getting in the way of her sex life. JMO

17. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl Well-Known Member

Subiechik21, FrankieT, SuziQ and 12 others like this.
  18. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

can you also add graphic warnings with each post?
    it's beyond disgusting geezuz
    I'm sick to my stomach right now

Subiechik21, Kindred, Really? and 7 others like this.
  19. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

This is a hard case to follow. So, to whoever might be considering reading the affidavit, please beware that you will be reading some pretty nasty stuff. I will try to remember to be more sensible and put a little warning before mentioning the information from the documents.

20. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

Just heartbreaking.

These children were probably happiest at school.

Subiechik21, abr, FrankieT and 16 others like this.