PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

Officials are still searching for more evidence, including a cell phone, but say they are pleased with where the investigation is at currently.

The children had been removed from Snyder’s care in 2014 before they were returned early 2015. Children Protective Services had been involved with the family until Nov. 2015.

As a result of the first-degree murder charges, Snyder is not eligible for bail.
'Tragic': Mother arrested in deaths of siblings found hanging in Berks County basement
So Another botch job courtesy of So called Child protective services. Lots of things came out on FB about why they were removed. I believe them to be true. GD whoever chose to send those kids back. A millstone for them,as well as LS.

Has anyone ever told you how off the chart your “common sense” is? This is what’s so interesting about group discussion. Ideas pour forth. Pro and Con. Like bouncing balls. I love it.

This is a tough one. Yes, it is. It’s heartbreaking. I foresee frequent breaks for sanity maintenance. It’s so disgusting. Offender #20195671 will go to trial. I sure wouldn’t want to be in the office of her attorney right about now. What must he be thinking? How does one defend such a monster?
Thank you @imstalla.grandma - I have a bit of a literal mind so I can think of logistics before the horror of the result - this one is so beyond awful but I am trying to understand how she did this all

Yeah, and the whole time she sat back,and let people speculate that the older son was a suspect. She said zero in his defence,but the stuff stuff posted on FB herself. The 'Highschool Friend' singing her praises as the perfect mother, her saying all the stories about her being just rumors. No wonder investigators hadn't verified that the dog was safe with whoever said they have the dog now. Her fake memorial page for the Babes, acting as the grieving mother. I knew this was coming,but the dog acts Sweet Jesus. Makes me wonder if she forced Conner,and Brinley to do unnatural things with the dog too. I can't put that past her at this point.
As for so called child protective services, judges,etc that helped make this possible. They can go to HELL.
MOO
As to the bolded, that really angers me as well. When I first read the facts here, my mind went to the 17 yr old boy, I am so sorry now to admit. :(

At the time, I thought the hanging seemed like something a very troubled teen might do. I really couldn't imagine a mother doing that to her two young innocent babies. I gave this heartless monster too much credit.

Updating my reply since learning there were two counts of first degree murder. Not sure where 3rd degree for victim 2 came from? Prosecutor covering their bases with 3rd degree murder charge. MOO
I was pretty sure the D.A. said in the presser 2 counts of first degree murder. Thanks for posting this and clearing up the confusion.

Accolades to all updated streamlined postings and participants in this Media thread. Thank you. Admittedly, I underuse many media threads as valuable resources. I’ve begun to realize the last couple of months - how I’ve also under appreciated this time consuming organizational effort. Shout outs to all members who attend the WS Media threads.
You know who you are. Take a bow. ❤️

I believe the murder charges here are what the prosecutor believes the evidence supports: the bullying allegations make it obvious LS "planned" CS death. Perhaps BS was collateral damage after using her as a pawn in a deadly game that CS would not have otherwise participated in. Anxious to learn more from the prosecutor.

Murder Charges in Pennsylvania | ARM Lawyers

Many people assume the legal term and act of “murder” describes every act of taking another individual’s life. In the eyes of the law, though, the definition of “murder” is much more specific. There are actually three different types of murder and two different types of manslaughter under Pennsylvania law.

First-degree murder, for example, requires that the prosecutor establish the presence of malice, or the specific intent to kill. Evidence used to establish the presence of malice, the intent to kill and pre-meditated murder include the consideration of the defendant’s actions and the use of a deadly weapon.

Second-degree murder is another type of murder charge in Pennsylvania and requires the presence of malice and that the defendant had a specific intent to kill. Unlike first-degree murder, though, a defendant may be charged with second-degree murder if he or she intended to participate in actions that led to a person’s death, even if killing a person was not a direct intention.

According to Pennsylvania law Title 18 – Crimes and Offenses, Section 2502 (c), all other types of murder shall be considered murder of the third degree. A defendant may be found guilty of murder even if he or she did not have the intent to kill but did have the intent to perform unlawful acts that resulted in the death of a person, such as shooting a person.
SMH. How this is anything other than first degree. Her Google searches show malice,and aforethought.
MOO

Accolades to all updated streamlined postings and participants in this Media thread. Thank you. Admittedly, I underuse many media threads as valuable resources. I’ve begun to realize the last couple of months - how I’ve also under appreciated this time consuming organizational effort. Shout outs to all members who attend the WS Media threads.
You know who you are. Take a bow. ❤️
PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSS
It’s hard to find

The statement in the presser about the missing Samsung Note phone device was interesting as that is the device they believe the dog tie out was used to purchase from Walmart - 1 day prior I believe which would speak to premeditation IMO.

I knew that Mom had to have been more than just...Mom. I never believed that two children under the age of 10 would enter into and go through a suicide pact! It’s just horrible to think what their last moments must have been like. The charges paint a nightmarish picture, too...beyond murdering her children...animal cruelty and sexual intercourse with a DOG? What a sick woman this lady is. I’m so glad to see her arrested.

Okay we know Conner lover video games. What else do we know about these kids?

So she picked up the dog lead at 9:30am, obviously came home, then at around 11:30am she searched carbon monoxide, then about 4 hours later Connor came home from school.

Wonder why she searched carbon monoxide after picking up the dog lead.

Laziness.
It would have been far easier than hanging them.

\

I am assuming they weren't all connected to a phone number, but some were used only where WiFi was present.....but that's just my assumption. Still, I only use one :). There are a couple of dead ones lying around the house here, though, so I suppose I could charge them up and use the WiFi if I had to.

Yes this is how my family does phones with minors, instead of a phone line.

the question regarding the car came from an internet search she made - there is a presumption that she had a vehicle since she searched for hybrid car produce carbon monoxide on Sept 23
IMO

There was video of her getting into that white car. I bet the make and model can be seen in it.

shopping

these are trendy "kitchen" dining sets where the chairs to the table are set higher - which would mean the children would be closer to the beam than when using a regular height dining chair
IMO

Which would mean when Satan pulled the chairs out there would be no hope of touching the ground.

I"m remembering the leash was Super sized for a big big dog - not the smaller dog they have (but strong enough to hold both children...)
JMO

Both children AND the dog in fact.

Thank you @imstalla.grandma - I have a bit of a literal mind so I can think of logistics before the horror of the result - this one is so beyond awful but I am trying to understand how she did this all

I am also very literal and logical so I’m often able to separate myself.

However today my 40 pound dog got up on the wood pile and his line got stuck.
I had to lift him up and hold him up to get slack while I unhooked his cable.

My photographic brain kicked in while I was doing that and I lost it. My dog was not in any danger or choking. But the similarities to what Satan should have done with Brinley was too much.

As to the bolded, that really angers me as well. When I first read the facts here, my mind went to the 17 yr old boy, I am so sorry now to admit. :(

At the time, I thought the hanging seemed like something a very troubled teen might do. I really couldn't imagine a mother doing that to her two young innocent babies. I gave this heartless monster too much credit.

This is where I thank social media. I’ll make the comparison again. This big brother reminds me of AJ Freunds big brother or even Blue Eyed Camden’s big brother.

No way, no how was he involved. Nope he wants to save lives and I’m choosing to believe that he’s going to do amazing things in his siblings honor. I’m just so grateful he was still 17 and didn’t respond and find his baby siblings like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back