GUILTY PA - Connie Murray, 46, found strangled in Philly park, 4 Aug 2014

How, exactly, does one "black out" but at the same time remember committing the crime?

What a convenient excuse.

MOO

And how does one black out and then somehow think to dispose of the phone and headphones in a sewer? If I were a jury member I would not by the black-out excuse for one minute.

So senseless. Those poor girls :(

What were they arguing about I wonder?

You know what really disgusts me? She is out for some exercise, he stalks her and tries go engage her in an argument which she rebuffs and exits the situation not once but two times. He gets out of the car, intent on having this confrontation. He finally strangles her to death, which takes several minutes (lack of air is a slow death).

When this murderer finally confessed he blames her death on HER ! He says that she slapped him. Poor guy, he thinks he did nothing wrong but was forced to strangle his wife because she slapped him. Idiot.

MOO

http://6abc.com/news/source-husband-confesses-to-pennypack-park-murder/251007/

So I guess he can pick and choose what he remembers when he's 'blacked out'

No telling what he had put her through during the marriage. What a jerk.

Wow. Someone on the thread called that. I wonder if he was.

From your link:

Lt. Philip Riehl said surveillance video showed Christopher Murray in his vehicle. He confessed to the killing after he failed a lie detector test and he has expressed remorse, Riehl said.

"I think it was more of a rage incident more than premeditated," the police officer said.

After Constance Murray was found dead, Christopher Murray told the Philadelphia Daily News that her death was "devastating" and said she was "a beautiful woman; a loving, caring mother, a fabulous friend."

Court papers didn't list an attorney for him. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Aug. 27.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...472bb777073e2ce6ef75.html#pAGT9PF6Lcs6ICUT.99

http://www.njherald.com/story/27411868/murder-charge-upheld-for-man-in-wifes-death

A first-degree murder charge has been upheld for a Philadelphia man accused of killing his wife while she was out on an evening jog.

Christopher Murray sat with his head in his hands for about a half-hour in court Tuesday as a detective read his police statement in which he says he followed his wife and they argued about an "emotional affair" he had with a woman he was texting.

Murray says in his police statement that his wife Connie slapped him and "it just went south from there."

Tearful dad apologizes for killing daughters' mother
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 12:44 PM

In a funereal, tearful hour, Northeast Philadelphia mechanic Christopher Murray pleaded guilty to strangling his wife Connie in a deal that sends him to prison for 20 to 40 years.

Murray, 49, body shaking and tears running down his face, turned to address his late wife's family and friends, including his 17-year-old daughter Emily.

"I am truly sorry for what I have done to all of you," Murray said. "I'm sorry - Emily, I love you."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back