SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you mean via video? I’m still trying to find an updated text article. (I am absolutely NOT disbelieving that it’s true, I just prefer reading to video. Local and national news sites are really dropping the ball with updating their morning articles about this.)
Someone else posted above a tweet by a reporter. I'm sure info will move fast now. jmo

Someone else posted above a tweet by a reporter. I'm sure info will move fast now. jmo

Twitter will rarely load for me now. I think because of my (advertising plugins) and/or not having a twitter account. (To be fair I also missed the post, going to find it now.)

(And thanks, good job on getting the scoop on this, I just want to say one more time that I’m not doubting your source.)

Twitter will rarely load for me now. I think because of my (advertising plugins) and/or not having a twitter account. (To be fair I also missed the post, going to find it now.)

(And thanks, good job on getting the scoop on this, I just want to say one more time that I’m not doubting your source.)
Post #555 on this thread, plus more added.

I am wondering if they caught up to him when he was sleeping. It seems eventually he'd make a mistake or simply be exhausted and sleep. Earlier I noticed 3 aircraft flying over a specific area circling. Maybe they picked up a heat signature and was able to determine he was sleeping. I didn't think he was going to be taken alive! I figured either he'd harm someone or himself or the police or a citizen protecting their home would harm him. Glad they have him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nellieisme777
Back