GUILTY PA - Darisabel Baez, 2, beaten to death, York, 6 April 2008

I just want to ask these jack***es "are you happy now"? A two year old girl died, but who cares, at least now you can play your videogames in peace and quiet.... and for the mom, wonderful isn't it, being able to spend time with your boyfriend without having to worry about your sweet toddler.

Oh wait. Maybe they don't allow videogames and time together on Death Row. Pond scum.

Sigh, another mom endangering her kids for the sake of having a boyfriend.
I am starting to lose all patience for this. Wake up! Your kid is your most important responsibility. Who cares about having a damn boyfriend. It amazes me how these women will let anyone into their lives. I work with a girl who has a deadbeat boyfriend ( 3weeks they have been together and she is in love) who has allowed him to move in with her amd her kids. he has no job, no car, has to borrow her cellphone and she is supporting him. She leaves her kids alone with this deadbeat too. i keep telling her she is headed for trouble but they never listen, that man is soooo important.

I have said soooo many times that once you have a baby its about them NOT you.
I am sorry if that maybe means you wait 18 years before you have a man in the house.. OH well should have thought of that before getting pregnant. Or better yet get pregnant with someone who has made more of a commitment then a booty call.
Not that BIO dads don't beat their children.. but I am just sick of women having babies with one BF then having another BF and possibly more children with differing men. Are we really just a nation of weak slutty women?
The worst part is its these children suffering.
I could care less if that *advertiser censored* was crying... She should have been protecting her child by ANY means possible.
I do mean ANY.
An Array of options... call the police.. Beat him with a heavy skillet...
just a few that come to mind!

You know...I have dubbed this "Tomcat Syndrome". Because, when feeling threatened, don't male cats have a tendency to kill off kittens?

I am disgusted and saddened that this is so rampant. What gives any man the right to beat someone else's baby? Why do women settle for this? As a mother of three (all fathered by the same man) with one on the way (yet again, same man..), my heart just seizes up a little more each time I hear of this happening!

But when I read the news, I tell my husband, "Oh, God...another Tomcat" and he knows exactly what I mean.

RIP Darisabel

I have said soooo many times that once you have a baby its about them NOT you.
I am sorry if that maybe means you wait 18 years before you have a man in the house.. OH well should have thought of that before getting pregnant. Or better yet get pregnant with someone who has made more of a commitment then a booty call.
Not that BIO dads don't beat their children.. but I am just sick of women having babies with one BF then having another BF and possibly more children with differing men. Are we really just a nation of weak slutty women?
The worst part is its these children suffering.
I could care less if that *advertiser censored* was crying... She should have been protecting her child by ANY means possible.
I do mean ANY.
An Array of options... call the police.. Beat him with a heavy skillet...
just a few that come to mind!
Yep, Christ, even animals protect their cubs. I would have to be dead or unconsious NOT to protect my kids.
I totally agree with everything you said.

I feel sick and I am crying for this little angel. She looks so sweet in that picture of her watching t.v. I don't think the issue here is women having babies by different men, the issue is women letting men hurt their kids. I could NEVER stand by and let a man beat my kids. I would die trying to defend them.

This is a prime example of a Death Penalty case.

The mother should get LWOP. The BF should get Death. And enough of this lethal injection crap. Go back to the electric chair.

There is NO justification for beating a child like that.
There is NO doubt about guilt.
There should not be any appeals.

Strap him down and light him up.

And while the mother is doing her LWOP, there should be pictures of her daughter on the cell walls.

QFT. LOL I'm up for this as well X. Rest in peace little doll. This dude should first be beaten with a video game controller before the light up.

I feel sick and I am crying for this little angel. She looks so sweet in that picture of her watching t.v. I don't think the issue here is woman having babies by different men, the issue is woman letting men hurt their kids. I could NEVER stand by and let a man beat my kids. I would die trying to defend them.

I feel the exact same way, I would have died protecting my children!!

QFT. LOL I'm up for this as well X. Rest in peace little doll. This dude should first be beaten with a video game controller before the light up.

Please let me be the one to beat him with the controller & her too! She's just as bad as he is!!
:furious:

That little girl was so precious looking. She was such a little innocent doll. Think of all the parents that would have loved to have her and raise her. It just isn't fair!

This is a prime example of a Death Penalty case.

The mother should get LWOP. The BF should get Death. And enough of this lethal injection crap. Go back to the electric chair.

There is NO justification for beating a child like that.
There is NO doubt about guilt.
There should not be any appeals.

Strap him down and light him up.

And while the mother is doing her LWOP, there should be pictures of her daughter on the cell walls.
not debating with you- just asking why only lwop for her? imo they should both get the dp

That little girl was so precious looking. She was such a little innocent doll. Think of all the parents that would have loved to have her and raise her. It just isn't fair!

The child is absolutely beautiful. RIP Darisabel. Pretty name, too.

From the link: "The mother's boyfriend, Harve L. Johnson, 26, is charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, endangering the welfare of a child and reckless endangerment."

Are you fu*king kidding me?? He should be charged with attempted murder of an at risk individual and sentenced to death....by being beaten with a video game controller!!

A 2 YEAR OLD GIRL....G*d help us....
:furious: :furious: :furious:

You are so right! The should give him death for this but babies and kids in this world have no rights. So many times I see a baby killed and the gets hardly nothing!

Poor little angel!

I feel there may be more charges against him - and honestly, the "mother" should be right there beside him every step of the way, Damn these ignorant women who chose some loser over their babies!!! Happens so often. I will never understand it as long as I live. RIP little one.

I feel there may be more charges against him - and honestly, the "mother" should be right there beside him every step of the way, Damn these ignorant women who chose some loser over their babies!!! Happens so often. I will never understand it as long as I live. RIP little one.
i agree with you 100 %

baez.jpg
rest in peace little angel

<snip>

York, Pa. (AP) - Opening statements are scheduled Monday in central Pennsylvania in the capital murder trial of a man accused of beating the 2-year-old daughter of his ex-girlfriend to death with a video game controller last year.

Twenty-eight-year-old Harve Johnson, of York, is charged with first-degree murder and other counts in the April 2008 death of Darisabel Baez, who died a day after she was taken to the hospital. Her mother, Neida Baez, pleaded guilty last month to third-degree murder as part of a plea bargain that calls for a five- to 10-year sentence.

York police allege that Johnson beat the girl for 45 minutes to an hour, and an autopsy report calls the wounds "extensive and indicative of torture."

http://www.whtm.com/news/stories/1109/676398.html

I feel sick and I am crying for this little angel. She looks so sweet in that picture of her watching t.v. I don't think the issue here is women having babies by different men, the issue is women letting men hurt their kids. I could NEVER stand by and let a man beat my kids. I would die trying to defend them.

I agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having an adult relationship if one is a single mother or father. The problem is some of these men and women will let any come into their homes and abuse their children and never lift a hand to stop it. In fact we see so many times where both of them will be participants in the horrid abuses done or as in this case just stand there and watch them being beaten to death. I cannot imagine a true mother who would do that. I just can't. They would have to beat me until I couldn't move or was dead the first time they drew their hand back to beat my child.

It is the choices these women pick in men. Instead of making sure the man they have a relationship with is decent and kind they simply pull the first breathing body into their homes that they can find to fill that void in their lives and these poor defenseless children are paying the ultimate price for their mother's stupidity and bad bad choices.

These cases are coming so fast and furious now it is making me so depressed. A never ending trail of tears.

imo

What a beautiful little girl she was! Rest in Peace little one.
darisabel-baez.jpg

Wow - quick trial -- and speedy verdict for this

<snip>

YORK, Pa. -- A York jury has found Havre Johnson, 28, guilty of first degree murder in the killing of his girlfriend's 2-year-old child.

Johnson could face the death penalty.

not much more here

http://www.wgal.com/news/21607841/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member