PA PA - Edna Thorne, 15, Philadelphia, 24 June 1975

I have the impression that the brother-in-law is the culprit but he is a really bad guy he cheated on Edna by buying her that pony maybe he had planned that she would visit him at the stable and they would be alone he would take advantage of her she was a 15 year old girl...abusing of her killing her and making her body disappear... it's something that has no name, hopefully one day they can imprison the dirty garbage of the brother-in-law...
rest in peace edna
The brother-in-law has passed in 2020. According to the obituary upthread he was a fantastic person. Nothing bad about the deceased, but I was kind of off to read this; Frank Was A Truck Driver For A Number Of Refuse Removal Companies In The Area (capitals are in the obituary)

I have some questions about this case.
Was Frank Ryan who gave her a pony?
Was Ryan's stable where Edna was last seen?
If the answers are affirmative, taking into account the abuse/assault allegations... Why on earth LE did not investigate him further? He even had access to a great way to hide a body.
Also, who was the sister Edna had an argument with? Why did they have an argument?1688557737440.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back