Found Deceased PA - Eliza Talal, 5, autistic, non-verbal, Towamencin Township, 4 Aug 2020

Saphyrrra

Reaction score
missing since aug 4th 1200 pm. Considered in danger. Disabilities.

Its been a while since I created a post feel free to fix.

Looks like a creek and a body of water on Google maps. We've had terrible flooding due to rain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200804-161028_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200804-161028_Facebook.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 82
Police Search for Missing Montgomery County Girl With Autism
IMG_4229.jpg

https://twitter.com/PAStatePolice/s...ry-county-missing-endangered-5-year-old-girl/

I live in towamencin Where the girl is missing . The flooding In the area was horrible yesterday, and the creek she went missing runs from her house , thru a local park called Fischer’s park, and then even farther to Evansburg state park. The creek is completely flooded If they are still searching in a few hours when it’s light out I think I’m going to head up towards Evansburg state park to access the creek from there.

Last edited:
This is absolutely heart breaking, if she's out there somewhere lost I can't imagine how frightening it must be for her, fingers crossed we are not heading for another autistic child and water situation, keeping hope that she has huddled down somewhere overgrown and will be found asap.

Snipped
  • walked out of her home
  • Talal’s home borders a creek
  • shortly before 6 p.m., canine search and rescue dogs lost Talal’s scent at the creek
  • police intend to expand the search area tomorrow
  • no need for further volunteers, and he discouraged anyone from attempting to continue the search in areas containing water or heavy woods while it remains dark out.
  • Residents in the area are also encouraged to search their own properties and neighborhoods

Overnight Search for Missing Autistic Girl Turns Up Empty, Search Efforts Continue Wednesday
Towamencin Township Police issued a release on Wednesday morning stating that 5-year-old Eliza Talal has not been located and she remains missing.
will be
extensively covering the Towamencin Creek area and surrounding creek bed today
volunteers to refrain from entering that area while they conduct their search.
volunteers to check neighborhoods, playgrounds, parks and walking trails

residents are asked to periodically check their properties during the day.
Any resident with exterior facing cameras on their property is asked to check their recordings from the overnight hours to see if there were any signs of the missing girl.

This post has some interesting information that, if true, is quite important for anyone who might find her to know. These things may help them comfort her until LE arrives.

Dear Lord, wrap Your protective arms around this sweet little baby. Keep her safe and calm until Your angels arrive. Give her family the strength they need during this most difficult time. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back