Deceased/Not Found PA - Elizabeth “Beth” Capaldi, 55, last seen by husband, phone & car left behind, Sellersville, Bucks Co, 10 Oct 2022

While I'm very sad it appears human remains have been located in Beth's case, I am grateful that her daughter and loved ones will have some answers about her disappearance. It's been a long time coming.

I admit to having experienced a great deal of frustration at the lack of MSM content concerning Beth's case. It severely limited what we were able to share here.
Beth's husband, who is now in custody, was talking to friends in the community and saying all kinds of defamatory things against Beth. It bothered me very much.

I hope we get a press conference with a summary of how LE worked this case. They were obviously on the right track all along, and I'm very interested in what was happening behind the scenes.
I am hoping that, too. I wonder if SC regularly delivered to the airport as part of his route and moved her remains there as a matter of convenience without showing any abnormal locations on his truck or phone.

"Multiple law enforcement agencies are searching an area near Philadelphia International Airport with a man in an orange prison jumpsuit."
From above link:

Husband of missing Pa. woman Elizabeth Capaldi in custody​

By Joe Holden, CBS3 Staff

December 9, 2022 / 1:16 PM / CBS Philadelphia

SELLERSVILLE, Pa. (CBS) -- Investigators recovered human remains from a wooded area near Philadelphia International Airport Friday, sources told CBS3. Multiple law enforcement agencies were searching the area with a man in an orange prison jumpsuit and a medical examiner had arrived on the scene.

edited: because technically no one is named a poi yet

Absolutely heartbreaking. RIP Beth.
Definitely sounds like a plea agreement. MOO
ETA: It would probably be better for their daughter if he pled to something rather than endure a trial and not know what really happened or whom to trust. Heart wrenching. Again, MOO

Last edited:
Can anybody determine the lettering on the back of the Orange jumpsuit? Are we sure this is not jail garb by an inmate (who led authorities to the search area)?
OK, I sent a message to the reporter earlier, and looks like he's confirming in tweet that this orange jumpsuit is an INMATE!

Joe Holden
@JoeHoldenCBS3

Detectives are actively searching a number of places, including wooded areas near the Philadelphia International Airport with an unidentified man wearing an orange inmate jumpsuit.
@CBSPhiladelphia

10:24 AM · Dec 9, 2022

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks