Recovered/Located PA - Elouise Stevens, 75, Allentown, 8 Jan 2019 *may hitchhike to Plainfield, NJ*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jan 8, 2019.

1. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We need your HELP - PLEASE SHARE. Thank you! #AllentownPD
    On Tuesday, 08-Jan-2019, Elouise Stevens walked away from her home in Allentown. Elouise Stevens may be attempting to hitchhike to the area of Plainfield, NJ, and she may appear to be confused. Elouise Stevens is described as a black Female 5’02”, 150 lbs, gray hair and brown eyes. Elouise Stevens was last seen wearing a blue coat with gray sleeves and a black knitted hat.

If Elouise Stevens is seen or located we urge you to contact the Allentown Police Department at 610-437-7751 or 610-437-7721, or simply call 911.

Allentown Police Department

Allentown woman reported missing, likely trying to get to New Jersey, police say

Richrd, doodles1211 and cherrymeg like this.
  2. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if this woman has family in the PA area. But maybe that's why she's headed to NJ. Family there perhaps? This is very sad. I'm hoping she'll be found soon.

Forpsy likes this.
  3. Forpsy

Forpsy Well-Known Member

Maybe she got mad at someone and took off?
    I hope she is ok.

4. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

I have seen quite a bit in my days on earth, but a 75 yr old lady hitchhiking is not one of them.
    I wonder if she has done this before? Why else would they think that she would do that? I hope she is safe somewhere.

altissima, Jim_M, gogrannypop and 5 others like this.
  5. Stevensj18

Stevensj18 New Member

This is her randoughter yes she does have family in both states however tends o walk away. She had dementia she was located yesterday but passed away before she was found for you concern.

lindylou, Tripod, Razz and 2 others like this.
  6. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this!

weepingangel, GarAndTeed and Richrd like this.
  7. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

The Allentown P.D. has been updated to show she has been located. Her granddaughter, #Stevensj18 advised her grandmother had passed away and was located yesterday. So sad! I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss.

Tripod, zencompass, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  8. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

9. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Oh no! That is terrible news-very sorry for the loss of your grandmother

zencompass and GarAndTeed like this.
  10. Stevensj18

Stevensj18 New Member

Thank you t is very tuff for my family at this time this weighs on all of our hearts heavily. Thank you for your concerns.

zencompass and Razz like this.
  11. Stevensj18

Stevensj18 New Member

Thank you for showing your concern. My family s saddened and shocked by this news. My grandmother was a great and lovely soul however with her dementia. She began to wonder and not know who we were or where she was going.

12. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

I join others in expressing deep sadness for your loss. My heart is with you.

As you mention, your grandmother was a "great and lovely soul". I believe that you continue to remember and cherish your wonderful memories of your treasured grandmother.

Your grandmother's light and love will always shine in your heart.

LRMOM, Stevensj18 and Razz like this.
  13. Forpsy

Forpsy Well-Known Member

Snap

zencompass likes this.
  14. Stevensj18

Stevensj18 New Member

Thank you so much my family laid her to rest yesterday in New Jersey. She had a beautiful serimony. Many great family and friends came to pay our respects she truly deserves. My grand mother worked hard and made sure we all had strength, education , most of all love. Thank you so very much for responding to the post in the begining most people don't. I thank you for your response during this difficult time.

15. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

My sympathies to you and your family on the tragic loss of your grandmother. She sounds like a wonderful woman!

Stevensj18 and Razz like this.
  16. Stevensj18

Stevensj18 New Member

Thank you so very much she was a great women. I really appreciate your comment.

Tripod and Razz like this.
  17. Stevensj18

Stevensj18 New Member

You are such a beautiful person for showing concern for my grandmother and family as we are just strangers. There are still many great p respectful people in this world and you are one of them. My dear you are a gem! Thank you so much.

lindylou and Razz like this.
  18. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I'm glad you came here to WS, Stevensj18, but sad for the reason you did. We couldn't help you find your dear grandmother alive, but I'm so thankful she was found! There are too many who go missing and remain missing, so if you'd like to stick around here, I think it's safe to say we'd love to have you do that. Many here have gone through similar grief, and I find folks very, very supportive, which is another plus. God bless.

Razz likes this.