Identified! PA - Erie County, WhtMale, 30-50, Cascade Creek, Frontier Park, Apr'19 - Matthew Edward Cecelich

I think some form of foul play was involved here- 42 year old men don’t just fall in creeks and suddenly die. I’m not saying that like a heart attack or disorientation is impossible, it just seemed unlikely.

Not sure if that applies to Matt, but people under the influence could easily get lost and drown or fall in a creek.

Jmoo

Yes, he had a criminal background, yes he stole 47 steaks, he was an addict. He struggled most of his adult life. They believe he did overdose & somehow fell into the creek. He was kind, smart as hell, beyond artistic, and funny as hell. He was my big brother & I miss him more than words could say. These are actual people on here, not just a media story. He was & is still very loved.

Yes, he had a criminal background, yes he stole 47 steaks, he was an addict. He struggled most of his adult life. They believe he did overdose & somehow fell into the creek. He was kind, smart as hell, beyond artistic, and funny as hell. He was my big brother & I miss him more than words could say. These are actual people on here, not just a media story. He was & is still very loved.
I’m so sorry about Matt. My condolences to you and your family. <3

- Thinking of Matt on

What would have been

his 46th Birthday -

Matthew Edward Cecelich -
- White - Male - 42 -
24 July 1976 to 6 April 2019

Frontier Park,
Erie County,
Pennsylvania -

7)) Your Erie dot Com:
Identity of a man whose bones were found in Frontier Park in 2019 confirmed | WJET/WFXP/YourErie.com

8)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Matthew E. Cecelich, 42 - بحث Google

9)) NamUs - UP 56825:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

10)) Dockets:
Magisterial District Judge Docket Sheet
[Contribution # 8503
Thread # 435826]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members