PA - Fairmount Park Rapist, Philadelphia, 2003-2007

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by mysteriew, Jul 21, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Could the homeless man arrested Tuesday night in a subway attack be connected to other attacks on our area?

NBC 10 has learned that police are checking to see if Omar Dela-Rosa could be responsible for other unsolved crimes including several sexual assaults and a murder in Fairmount Park two years ago committed by the Fairmont Park Rapist.

Police said there is no evidence yet that is Dela-Rosa the Park rapist who killed Rebecca Park in July 2003 near City Avenue.

But they are checking his DNA will make it clear one way or the other. Tests are expected back in several weeks. http://www.nbc10.com/news/4738078/detail.html

2. Loading...

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

4. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

5. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

From December 2014:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Fairmount-Park-Rapist-Case-Still-Unsolved-287167631.html

6. TMAN2014

TMAN2014 Active Member

I would have thought they would have found this guy by now. Then, he shows up again years later? Well, sometimes it takes years to find the culprit. I can tell you first hand. Google Debra Wilson, a student from Drexel, who was murdered, and they found the murderer years later due to some great detective work. It happened right across the street, where I attended class, early the next day.

I hope they get this guy, and close this case.