Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qdogpa

Qdogpa New Member

I wonder if CD "needed" to rob and kill these men to pay up the alleged debt to another male mentioned many times in the last week... it sure is a riddle..

2. KT Can

KT Can Active Member

I really wish one of the reporters would have brought up the other boy who went missing last month and hasn't been found (sorry, I can't remember his name right now). Facebook rumor suggests this kid had a six degree connection to Cosmo as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. lowerbucks1965

lowerbucks1965 New Member

Very good point. Which makes me think, did DiNardo target these 4 in particular, or were they just the first four that happened to contact him to buy weed?

4. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

[​IMG]

Sean Kratz has a lengthy rap sheet.

He was out on bail for two active burglary cases in Philadelphia. On June 20, 2016, Kratz was arrested for burglary, conspiracy criminal trespassing - breaking into a structure, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property and two counts of criminal mischief. The charges stem from a June 8, 2016 crime in Philadelphia.

While out on nonmonetary bail, Kratz was implicated in another burglary seven months later. He was arrested in February for burglary, criminal trespassing - breaking into structure, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property and criminal mischief. That offense also occurred in Philadelphia and happened on Dec. 16. Bail was initially set at 10% of $35,000 on Feb. 12, however a judge reduced that amount to 10% of $10,000 on Feb. 28. Kratz then posted the required $1,000 to set him free. Just on Thursday, Kratz’ attorney made a request for continuance in that case because the public defender was “not ready,. Kratz was present in the courtroom. The next court date is scheduled for Aug. 4.

In his other burglary case, the defense made a request for continuance due to Kratz’ “medical issues” on May 17. He was unavailable for the appearance.

Kratz, then 19, of Susquehanna Road in Ambler, was arrested on charges of retail theft, receiving stolen property, possession of an instrument of crime and possession of a controlled substance on Dec. 9 at Macy’s in the Willow Grove Park Mall. He pleaded guilty on June 27 to the disorderly conduct and retail theft charges.

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-n...rged-with-killing-missing-men-in-bucks-county

5. Petie

Petie New Member

Nevermind. I know where his body was. Back of property at end of trail in woods

6. jawndough

jawndough Active Member

So do you think he will plead insanity?

7. todcon333

todcon333 New Member

Someone should have asked the DA if they recovered nearly 5 pounds of marijuana.. I would assume that would be an essential in believing this story from CD.

8. NewMama

NewMama Well-Known Member

My theory is a little different. Dinardo ran over Meo with the backhoe. He placed Meo & Sturgis on top of Finocchario in the metal tank. I think because of Meo's injuries it might have been hard to distinguish Meo and Sturgis. Not to mention LE probably knew at that point they were missing a body. The affidavit mentions the gasoline was poured onto the bodies after they were placed in the tank. Since the DA alluded to the fire not completely affecting the bodies I'm guessing since Finocchario was at the bottom he was least affected.
    All MOO.
    Very impressive work on behalf of Las enforcement and the DA.

9. Qdogpa

Qdogpa New Member

My hunch is CD needed money fast, so whomever he could get to "buy" weed was a possible victim

10. htiff

htiff Inactive

This crime doesn't fit the definition. To use the insanity defense it would have to be proven CD did not know the difference between right and wrong, which he clearly did. But it could be used as a mitigating factor at the time of sentencing.

11. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, Croyton, 1 June 2017

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...easar-22-Bristol-Township-Croyton-1-June-2017

12. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

My God. It took four young lives before society could finally be protected from a clearly dangerous maniac.

13. Jasp

Jasp New Member

Is anyone else wondering if the Mother's gun was locked up with a person in the house with mental illness? Does this open up a wrongful death suit against the parents? Did the Mother ever report the gun missing?

14. Satchie

Satchie Well-Known Member

JP was killed and buried first, on the 5th. I agree the story CD gives is confused and likely full of lies. He probably just disliked him. But why did JP go to his farm with the guy? Maybe CD was offering to sell weed super cheap, as a lure. That would explain his lies claiming to want inflated prices.

Then, the 2 decided to do more.

I think, according to the FBI criteria, CD would be classed as a serial killer. "The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for example, defines serial killing as "a series of two or more murders, committed as separate events, usually, but not always, by one offender acting alone". https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

15. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter....He confessed to killing 4 people....once you confess you go directly to jail, can't pass go, and definitely can't collect $200.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

16. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm, and Carry On

Dental records, possibly.

17. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

18. HastingsChi

HastingsChi Well-Known Member

I would speculate that Dinardo's attorneys will (and should) hire experts to really examine the impact that his injury had on his brain. If it can be established that the behaviors Dinardo exhibited more recently were not in any way apparent prior to the accident and the potential trauma suffered as a result of the accident can be medically documented and linked to these behaviors, there may be a plausible mental defect defense.

If I were his lawyer that would be where I focused my resources.

19. Mamamerced

Mamamerced Well-Known Member

Hey sleuths.....pls make sure your inboxes are not full and can recieve personal messages.
    I am 2 threads behind. Can someone post which page to first read about the 2nd arrest? Thanks.

20. NewMama

NewMama Well-Known Member

Try again - seems it was down for a moment but it's reloading now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.