Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the 4 boys voices are silent. I believe we will find out in the future that they spoke from the grave. Like I said we are not privy to the MMS, SMS and interviews that have taken place.

I also think it's going to be extremely hard for the average person not privy to the information that LE has to try to understand a mentally ill persons train of thought. We can surmise that what he accounts as his truth is a lie, but in his mind it may not be. I'm not defending but rather giving a different perspective.

As for luring the 4 to their death. This is accomplished if what he has is what they want. This is just human behavior. Why is stating facts victim shaming? I'm lost at this point. There is only shame if there is judgment. I don't believe there is judgment, in fact I believe many feel it was not a problem that they might have been buying weed to begin with.

I believe SK was involved in the shooting. There isn't a question in my mind that he was. It would make no sense if he wasn't that he returned to help dispose of the bodies. Again human nature steps in and this is not a common behavior. He would have got the He** out of there once safe and avoided CD at all cost to preserve his safety. Remember SK knew CD he would have first hand knowledge if he was Bat sh** crazy. Your instincts step in for self preservation. He may not have ratted but he would avoid him at all cost. The ole saying goes "If they do it with you they will do it to you"

Selling sneakers is something I think a lot of kids did at his age. I know my son collects them. After the release it becomes supply and demand. They can triple overnight. If you are going to resell them if your size is out you grab what you can. This would be a reason why there are different sizes involved and believe it or not people will buy used sneakers.

As for the 50 calb bullet, we don't even know if this is a mock or real round. The amino is very expensive and the long gun needed is extremely expensive. Not common at all. Heck on Shark Tank they made this round into bottle openers to sell.

I'm still having a problem with the 357 being use. I'm sure we won't hear too much about this.

I know many here state that CD was a grown man. I know I was married and owned a house at 20, but I gotta tell you that this generation seems to be a lot more immature then when I was at this age. Not to mention a mental illness was involved. So as a parent of a 21 old I still set the rule. My Dad use to say all the time. My house My rules. It goes here as well. I don't care if you are 40 if your living under my roof, you follow my rules. Maybe too much Independence was given. How do you not realize your kid was missing for 36 hours? This has me perplexed. Does this give us a glimpse into his lifestyle?

Could this be the perfect storm? Removing any equation could have prevented this slaughter, yet it seems that many dropped the ball a long the way. As for the 30 run in with LE, do we know what they were for? Were there any arrest stemming from these run ins? Could CD have a Juvenal record that is sealed?

Here are some aspects that I find strange. First, the cadaver dogs were able to pick up the scent of 3 of the young men ,12 1/2 feet below ground, but not the scent of Jimi , who was buried 6 ft down? Plus Jimi walked with CD up a path to a remote area, had too much time gone by and his scent was no longer traceable? The path to Jimi couldn't have been to obscure as CD drove the backhoe up there to bury him.

If Dean was shot as stated ,if I recall, in garage, there had to be lots of blood evidence.Was this mentioned at all? As a matter of fact, there should have been traces of blood all over, if all young men were shot, or ran over with backhoe.

i believe robbery was the motive, but the killings just fed his ego and street cred.He couldn't just rob them, as they could easily ID him. All the young men had known him, so I believe the weed was the lure. I think he needed the money, perhaps his parents had cut him off..He had no FT job, perhaps "owed" a supplier, and needed to raise cash fast.

Cadaver dogs typically are trained to detect the scent of decaying matter. SAR dogs are typically trained to follow a scent trail for a living person. I don't recall hearing that SAR dogs were brought on scene? They may have been able to follow a scent trail for Jimi, depends on the recent weather in the area though (can't recall if there were any heavy rains in the area between the time of murder and search).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here's something that has crossed my mind regarding the SAR dogs. Since three boys were buried in what was described as a pig roaster the ground would have been disturbed when they dug up to put the boys in the pig roaster and buried them. Could the dogs have actually hit on the pig decomposing or drippings or whatever was in that roaster rather than the actual three bodies?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Here's something that has crossed my mind regarding the SAR dogs. Since three boys were buried in what was described as a pig roaster the ground would have been disturbed when they dug up to put the boys in the pig roaster and buried them. Could the dogs have actually hit on the pig decomposing or drippings or whatever was in that roaster rather than the actual three bodies?

No. Training that SAR dogs undergo is specific to human matter.

Source: my husband is former SAR member. [emoji2]

Edited to add: SAR dogs typically search for scent of a person. Cadaver dogs typically search for decomposing human matter. Two different types of dogs and training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From what i have read about cadaver dogs they are trained to only hit on human decomposition and won't alert to anything else. There are many interesting articles on them and they are amazing dogs.

I say this as respectfully as possible ... I think that the scent would be a lot stronger with three bodies versus one.

AFAIK the dogs are trained to detect human scent, decay, and if there were dead animals in the area they wouldn't alert to them because human scent is unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFAIK the dogs are trained to detect human scent, decay, and if there were dead animals in the area they wouldn't alert to them because human scent is unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read somewhere they actually smelled the cellphone residues from their phones he destroyed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I read somewhere they actually smelled the cellphone residues from their phones he destroyed

There is a such thing as "cell phone residue"? Do you mean residue from decomposing human bodies on the phone, or residue from the cell phone itself? Do you have a link to the article?

Here is something I've read and why I asked this question.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...th-behind-the-crime-scene-canines-835047.html

A trained human cadaver dog will not signal a living person or an animal (except pigs), but it will signal a recently deceased,

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_..._cadaver_dogs_smell_30_year_old_corpses_.html

Yes, if you have the right dog. Genetics matter: beagles, bloodhounds, German shepherds, and Labrador retrievers are best, although many breeds are appropriate as long as the dogs prove smart and eager to please. Education is also crucial. At coaching centers for “canine law enforcement officers,” there’s a rigorous training during which the pooch is exposed either to human remains (bits of bone, blood, or nail clippings) or to “pseudoscents” that simulate the death odor. Dogs can only indicate the presence of a smell, not an actual cadaver—but their sensitivity to the olfactory traces of decomposition means they can sometimes tell where a body was even after it’s been removed. Still, sniffer dogs are not always reliable: Sometimes they get waylaid by any decaying organic matter (e.g. a rotten log), and similar chemical signatures make it impossible for them to distinguish between humans and pigs. Thus, handlers are taught always to be on the alert for false positives.

There is a such thing as "cell phone residue"? Do you mean residue from decomposing human bodies on the phone, or residue from the cell phone itself? Do you have a link to the article?
Yeah like the component of the phone, battery etc.. I'm trying to find it.

Does anyone have the link to the Dinardo Document that shows the timeline of when all victims, including Patrick,were reported missing? It had a lot of misspelling in it, but was a filed document. All of the links I can find are no longer available.

I have a question. Since CD and SK confessed, does LE still need to investigate more and corroborate what they were told? Or is it just....over? I can't stop thinking about how these poor boys' legacies are forever linked to this – being known as drug buyers. I've seen so many horrible comments on social media about how they "deserved it" because they were involved in illegal activity. Personally I think they were buying small amounts of weed, not the level described. Maybe some were even buying sneakers. Will the truth ever come out?

NYT just published a new article:

" During Mr. DiNardo’s confession, the prosecutor’s office said, he also claimed that, at 15, he killed two people in Philadelphia."

This might give investigators probable cause to continue to search the farm for further graves.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/bucks-county-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.html

:gasp:

Foxfire was right, some SKs start this young (assuming the confession is true, which I see no reason to believe why it wouldn't be...)

But if there was a social side, there was also a scary, dark one, acquaintances said. While he was a teenager, his anger and aggression could not be talked down. At 15, he punched two strangers at a mall when he saw them talking to his girlfriend, according to a friend.

“Cosmo was crazy,” said Amber Peters, 20, whose boyfriend was once close to Mr. DiNardo. "He’s been talking about killing people since he was 14.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.amp.html

Yep thats the age our Late Great Foxfire said, 14...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member