GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

I will be very surprised if there is not a trial for CD. He can be charged with the homicides, and could get life. But if he goes with a mental defense he could "possibly" be found not guilty due to his mental illness. He definitely needs a good and qualified lawyer.

Just because a perpetrator claims he is guilty, there usually is a trial. We recently had one for the Chelsea Bruck case where her killer said he did it, but claimed it was an "accident". http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Chelsea-Bruck-22-Frenchtown-Twp-26-Oct-2014-7

The ATV injury could have simply put his other mental issues over the edge. Similar happened with a friend of mine.

One of my absolute best friends in college, someone who was at my house almost every day after classes, wound up killing his parents and injuring his brother.

He was always a daredevil, and always had some crazy ideas, but then he overdosed on some dangerous medication, and really went off the deep end. He scared us enough that we started distancing ourselves from him, which was really easy because we were all spread out at different colleges, but then one day right after graduation I came home to find my mother sitting in front of breaking news, sobbing.

You never know what will cause the breaking point for someone with certain mentally illnesses.

I agree so sorry. That's a very sad story.

What did he use to kill his parents and hurt his brother?

I wonder if that report is true about the bad head injury after the ATV accident. Could be one of his lies. I guess we won't ever know unless there is a trial because of HIPAA laws medical report won't be released before then if there is one.

If there is a trial all that will come out. I would think if it didn't happen LE might have said something since it's so commonly quoted in MSM and clearly believed by those who knew him. For sure they have the records, probably interviewed his doctors, as well as family etc.

They way he gave so many warnings, from shots in the air to the snap chat sent to friends warning he wanted to kill, reminds me of that kid from Santa Barbara that sent a dossier to everyone right before he went on a killing spree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree so sorry. That's a very sad story.

What did he use to kill his parents and hurt his brother?
A large kitchen knife. He was arguing with his mother in the kitchen, and says he was leaning hard against the counter trying to control his anger, when he saw the knife block in front of him and snapped.

How the eff does CD even get off saying he was ripped off or threatened by MS and TM? They barely got out of the car and he was gunning them down. There was no transaction at all. Ugh. This a hole is such a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think CD had some past dealings with TM and MS where CD may have "felt" threatened by one of the two or wished he was like them - From what I read TM and MS both were likable guys and probably more physically tougher then CD - CD probably did feel threatened by them just for the simple fact that CD had no self worth or a delusional view of self - really believe their is a lot to learn from CD's dealings with TM and MS

I will be very surprised if there is not a trial for CD. He can be charged with the homicides, and could get life. But if he goes with a mental defense he could "possibly" be found not guilty due to his mental illness. He definitely needs a good and qualified lawyer.

Just because a perpetrator claims he is guilty, there usually is a trial. We recently had one for the Chelsea Bruck case where her killer said he did it, but claimed it was an "accident". http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Chelsea-Bruck-22-Frenchtown-Twp-26-Oct-2014-7
He has 2 of the best Philly lawyers.. I truly couldn't imagine them going to trial

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CD and SK now have FBI case file numbers as per their County Documents that were filled last week.

FBI does federal level crimes...could be they were brought in because they thought the boys had been kidnapped initially ?

My thoughts lean toward organized crime connections.... contraband and maybe inter State ( NJ )

I replied to your post re: FBI number in the last thread, but in case you missed it, I wanted to repost it here:

Are you referring to the FBI number on the complaint? If so, that FBI number doesn't mean they've ever been involved with an FBI investigation. I believe they would have been assigned an FBI number because they were previous charged with a prior state offense and fingerprinted.

ETA: If you're referring to something else, would you mind linking the documents regarding FBI case file numbers so I can take a look?

Yeah it's standard "pot etiquette" to smoke out the dealer if they desire. In many states it's also common practice if you're buying an ounce to smoke it down to just under an ounce prior to transporting due to some state laws increasing punishment at the ounce mark, so just under an ounce is slightly less risky to transport. Uhhhh IMO

FYI - Was watching Live PD the other night and this woman was found to have 2 bags of weed on her so she was being detained while the checked other occupants of her vehicle. Then they got scale out of one officers trunk and they were saying to her if this weighs more than 29 grams you will be going to jail. The one bag had 20 and other had 5. Then back at studio the one guy questioned the 29 grams and was told if its 28.9 the judge will likely round number down esp if you have no priors so they give you 29 as to not waste time in courts. Just sayin.

He has 2 of the best Philly lawyers.. I truly couldn't imagine them going to trial

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It depends on which angle the lawyers will want to try and take I would think

Cosmo's confession regarding Dean Finocchiaro paired with LE documented info and "last seen" reports does not add up to a realistic timeframe for the coarse of claimed events.

Mark Sturgis was last seen at 6:00 pm Friday 7/7 - Reported by his father that he left his home on Walt Road in Pennsburg to meet up with Tom Meo in Doylestown. This is a 45 minute drive, according to google maps, which would place MS in Doylestown at approximately 6:45 pm.

Let's say MS and TM meet up in Doylestown and promptly decide to head to Peddlers Village in New Hope. This is a 15 minute drive; arrival time 7:00 pm.

Let's say, for some unknown reason, MS and TM aren't actually meeting in Doylestown at all and simply plan to meet up in Peddlers Village. Pennsburg to Peddlers Village is a 55 minute drive. This would bring MS's arrival time at Peddler's Village to 6:55/ approximately 7:00.

Also consider this is a Friday evening during rush hour in the Philadelphia suburbs. The earliest MS could have arrived at Peddler's Village is 7:00 pm. Likely, it was later.

Dean Finocchiaro was last seen at approximately 6:30 getting into a car at his home in Middletown. Middletown to New Hope is a 35 minute drive. This would make DF's arrival time to New Hope to be 6:55/ approximately 7:00 pm.

Cosmo claims that he and DF rode around the property in an ATV, went to the woods where Sean Kratz apparently did not rob DF as planned. So they went to a barn. Maybe they walked into the barn and promptly exited; maybe they hung out for a few minutes. When leaving the barn, DF was shot. Cosmo found a tarp, manually wrapped up a 150 pound man, tried dragging DF, struggled, found a backhoe, maneuvered it to pick up DF, and "placed" him in a metal tank that was conveniently nearby.

As CD claims
, he went to Peddlers Village to meet up with TM and MS. He couldn't find them at first, drove around, found them.

The plate reader reports that Cosmo's truck and TM's car went through the intersection at State Road at 7:49 pm. This intersection is very close to the entrance for Peddler's Village. Peddler's Village to the Dinardo property on Aquetong is a 3 minute drive. According to CD, he had Meo follow him to the property on Aquetong. The arrival time would be approximately 7:52. According to CD, TM and MS got into his truck and he drove them to the Lower Mountain Road property. Drive time from Aquetong to Lower Mountain addresses is 4 minutes. Say they are in a super big hurry and jump out Mao's car and into CD's truck. They would arrive at Lower Mountain property at 7:56/ approximately 8:00 pm.

A neighbor of the Solebury farm reports hearing 5-6 gunshots Friday evening around 8:00 pm.

CD's claims of what happened with TM and MS could line up. Or CD shot his gun in the air like he did back in February.

DF, on the other hand...

Let's say CD, TM, and MS all stayed in car/truck at Peddlers Village. Quickest scenario could be CD pulling up next to TM, rolling down window, and saying "just follow me." Maybe "driving through" Peddlers Village took just a few minutes. That would mean that CD possibly arrived at Peddlers Village at 7:45. That would have required him to leave the Lower Mountain Road property at 7:40. That would mean CD would have had, at the very most, (I'm being very generous with timing here) from arrival of DF to CD's departure, 40 minutes to drive around in an ATV, make adjustments from SK not doing the whole robbing thing in the woods, to go into a barn, do whatever is done in barns, shoot DF, struggle with a tarp and 150 pound body, maneuver a backhoe, "place" the body in a metal bin, talk with his cousin about "two more kids coming", and go to his truck to drive to Peddlers Village. That's a lot to get done in 40 minutes and I don't think it went down that way.

Saturday afternoon: "four sets of gunfire in a span of about 15 minutes" around 3:35 pm is reported by a neighbor.

CD called a friend at 5pm on Saturday to sell TM's car.

So, in summary, I do not believe Cosmo Dinardo's confession one bit.

Articles used:
https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/sites/default/files/29567/post/attachments/dinardo_documents.pdf
http://www.cbs46.com/story/35896178...killings-that-stunned-small-town-pennsylvania
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/st...illed-4-Pennsylvania-men/stories/201707130191
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Dinardo-Missing-Men-Solebury-434026543.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/bucks-county-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.html

Cosmo's confession regarding Dean Finocchiaro paired with LE documented info and "last seen" reports does not add up to a realistic timeframe for the coarse of claimed events.

Mark Sturgis was last seen at 6:00 pm Friday 7/7 - Reported by his father that he left his home on Walt Road in Pennsburg to meet up with Tom Meo in Doylestown. This is a 45 minute drive, according to google maps, which would place MS in Doylestown at approximately 6:45 pm.

Let's say MS and TM meet up in Doylestown and promptly decide to head to Peddlers Village in New Hope. This is a 15 minute drive; arrival time 7:00 pm.

Let's say, for some unknown reason, MS and TM aren't actually meeting in Doylestown at all and simply plan to meet up in Peddlers Village. Pennsburg to Peddlers Village is a 55 minute drive. This would bring MS's arrival time at Peddler's Village to 6:55/ approximately 7:00.

Also consider this is a Friday evening during rush hour in the Philadelphia suburbs. The earliest MS could have arrived at Peddler's Village is 7:00 pm. Likely, it was later.

Dean Finocchiaro was last seen at approximately 6:30 getting into a car at his home in Middletown. Middletown to New Hope is a 35 minute drive. This would make DF's arrival time to New Hope to be 6:55/ approximately 7:00 pm.

Cosmo claims that he and DF rode around the property in an ATV, went to the woods where Sean Kratz apparently did not rob DF as planned. So they went to a barn. Maybe they walked into the barn and promptly exited; maybe they hung out for a few minutes. When leaving the barn, DF was shot. Cosmo found a tarp, manually wrapped up a 150 pound man, tried dragging DF, struggled, found a backhoe, maneuvered it to pick up DF, and "placed" him in a metal tank that was conveniently nearby.

As CD claims
, he went to Peddlers Village to meet up with TM and MS. He couldn't find them at first, drove around, found them.

The plate reader reports that Cosmo's truck and TM's car went through the intersection at State Road at 7:49 pm. This intersection is very close to the entrance for Peddler's Village. Peddler's Village to the Dinardo property on Aquetong is a 3 minute drive. According to CD, he had Meo follow him to the property on Aquetong. The arrival time would be approximately 7:52. According to CD, TM and MS got into his truck and he drove them to the Lower Mountain Road property. Drive time from Aquetong to Lower Mountain addresses is 4 minutes. Say they are in a super big hurry and jump out Mao's car and into CD's truck. They would arrive at Lower Mountain property at 7:56/ approximately 8:00 pm.

A neighbor of the Solebury farm reports hearing 5-6 gunshots Friday evening around 8:00 pm.

CD's claims of what happened with TM and MS could line up. Or CD shot his gun in the air like he did back in February.

DF, on the other hand...

Let's say CD, TM, and MS all stayed in car/truck at Peddlers Village. Quickest scenario could be CD pulling up next to TM, rolling down window, and saying "just follow me." Maybe "driving through" Peddlers Village took just a few minutes. That would mean that CD possibly arrived at Peddlers Village at 7:45. That would have required him to leave the Lower Mountain Road property at 7:40. That would mean CD would have had, at the very most, (I'm being very generous with timing here) from arrival of DF to CD's departure, 40 minutes to drive around in an ATV, make adjustments from SK not doing the whole robbing thing in the woods, to go into a barn, do whatever is done in barns, shoot DF, struggle with a tarp and 150 pound body, maneuver a backhoe, "place" the body in a metal bin, talk with his cousin about "two more kids coming", and go to his truck to drive to Peddlers Village. That's a lot to get done in 40 minutes and I don't think it went down that way.

Saturday afternoon: "four sets of gunfire in a span of about 15 minutes" around 3:35 pm is reported by a neighbor.

CD called a friend at 5pm on Saturday to sell TM's car.

So, in summary, I do not believe Cosmo Dinardo's confession one bit.

Articles used:
https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/sites/default/files/29567/post/attachments/dinardo_documents.pdf
http://www.cbs46.com/story/35896178...killings-that-stunned-small-town-pennsylvania
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/st...illed-4-Pennsylvania-men/stories/201707130191
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Dinardo-Missing-Men-Solebury-434026543.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/bucks-county-pennsylvania-murders-cosmo-dinardo-.html

In the confession SK says it was July 5th when he and CD picked up SF and in CD's statement he says July 7th - must be a typo BUT I agree with you about Cd's timeline not adding up

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 8.43.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 8.43.28 PM.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 353
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 8.44.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 8.44.00 PM.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 351
I have the same question since CD is an adult and doesn't have assets on paper like his parents do. IMO they may just settle out of court.

Oh I don't think so. I think the parents have open themselves to quite a few wrongful death lawsuits. They're going to dive into what steps the parents took once they realize that he was mentally ill was he under doctor's care was he on medication did they take extraordinary steps to secure the firearms. There's a very good chance with four murders on their property that the family's wealth could be wiped out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was wondering if anyone has touched on the irregularities of what weapons were used versus what was actually recovered. CD claims he used a .22 rifle when he was with JTP. I have only seen that a .357 & a 9mm handgun was recovered from the search of the property in Montgomery County (SK).

A large kitchen knife. He was arguing with his mother in the kitchen, and says he was leaning hard against the counter trying to control his anger, when he saw the knife block in front of him and snapped.

Omg how tragic. So sorry to hear.

Could the parents face legal problems?

http://cbsloc.al/2vvFE5T

If the weapons were not secured, I hope so.

Knowing that somebody who was residing in their home was mentally ill*, forbidden to own weapons, and then had been acting erratically with one (firing a shot gun on a city street), any weapons owned by the parents needed to have been very secure.

My bet is that they were not. If that is the case, they need to face criminal charges. Sadly, I don't think secured weapons would have stopped these crimes as the perpetrator appears to of had access to illegal weapons through the drug trade. That, however, is a separate matter.

* Though the perpetrator may have a few "screws loose", he still had enough presence of mind to plan the murders and then try to conceal them. In short, he is responsible for his actions in my opinion.

Oh I don't think so. I think the parents have open themselves to quite a few wrongful death lawsuits. They're going to dive into what steps the parents took once they realize that he was mentally ill was he under doctor's care was he on medication did they take extraordinary steps to secure the firearms. There's a very good chance with four murders Wonder property that the family's wealth could be wiped out.

And living under their roof.

Oh I don't think so. I think the parents have open themselves to quite a few wrongful death lawsuits. They're going to dive into what steps the parents took once they realize that he was mentally ill was he under doctor's care was he on medication did they take extraordinary steps to secure the firearms. There's a very good chance with four murders on their property that the family's wealth could be wiped out.

Oh good!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member