Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now getting rid of 4 bodies is where it becomes difficult but again if the rumors that he was always talking/bragging about killing ppl are true than I'm sure he's had plans in his head

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And experience. That he learned from somewhere....

attachment.php
BR & CD have different lawyers as of yesterday

No screen shots allowed. Please post LINK

Looks like it's all but confirmed that William Riddle is at least tangentially related to this - check out @riddle.me.chris (William Riddle's sister) on Instagram.

Uh oh.

[video=twitter;885237140170342401]https://twitter.com/JamieStoverNews/status/885237140170342401[/video]

[FONT=&quot]"DiNardo bail set at $5 million, straight. DA believes family may be able to afford it--says DiNardo is a flight risk."[/FONT]

Last contact with Meo was 6:53PM. Car reader was at 7:49PM. Who was driving the car?

JMO
I believe Meo was driving his own car and Sturgis was driving his own car if I am reading the affidativ right. They both had cars and that would make sense if Meo was planning on selling his car. He would need to drive back with Sturgis if he ended up selling it.

I think he was robbed of his car and both are victims.

Unless I'm reading this wrong, on page 2 the FATHER (Anthony) said he was driving a pickup truck in Solebury Twp on 7/7 at 7:49PM. Seconds after his pick-up was captured on a license plate reader, Meo's license plates for his Maxima were also captured.

So the father is either lying to try to protect the son, there is a missing page not in the tweet, or he's neck deep in it now.

No, Cosmo told police that he was driving the pickup Friday night.

Uh oh.

[video=twitter;885237140170342401]https://twitter.com/JamieStoverNews/status/885237140170342401[/video]

[FONT="]"DiNardo bail set at $5 million, straight. DA believes family may be able to afford it--says DiNardo is a flight risk."[/FONT]

Unless this family is worried that CD has dirt on them, they'd be incredibly dense to post $5m bail to lose it again if he's rearrested for any other charges, which, depending on what they find, could be likely. Clearly they aren't encouraging him to run (or else can't, he's being watched perhaps) or he would have already been gone today if that was their plan.

Only DiNardos parents have hired him. To represent them in the grand jury proceedings. Today at his arraignment, Cosmo was indeed represented by Parlow.

YIKES!! I have gone down the rabbit hole and my head is spinning--- Parlow represents Cosmo, Parlow also represented Riddle, who was charged with assault, among other things, and who was allegedly with a "GROUP of MALES" when it happened. I am trying to connect the dots but my eyes are starting to cross so I am taking a break for now

Logistically it would make no sense for him to go the prison from the lower york rd location so I don't think so.

EDIT - This is in response to whomever thought the white van at the prison may have been ME

The article states trying to sell the car on 7/9. The gunshots were heard 7/8 at 3:30 and the bonfire was the night of 7/8. Something is not adding up here. What happened between 6pm 7/7 and 3:30 7/8 if the neighbors are actually telling the truth, which I think might be an embellishment on their part. I doubt CD held them hostage, but anything is possible.
That's not correct. He tried to sell the car on Saurday, the 8th, around 5pm.
Police found the car the next morning at 4am.

Aghh. Having posting issues.. tried to put link to previous post but it will not let me. Put a fork in me, I'm done :)

I wonder which direction the camera for the license plates point. If it's reads plates just one way it could tell us which direction they were going.

We need a comprehensive timeline. This is getting a little all over the place.

I wonder which direction the camera for the license plates point. If it's reads plates just one way it could tell us which direction they were going.

As a local I'm a little unnerved by these license plate readers. I know LE has them on their cars but these sound like the are randomly mounted. Yes in the end if it helps solve crimes I can see their benefit - but again just a little unsettling.

I don't think the motive was to rob TM/MS of the car, even though that's why he was arrested (and what he inevitably did). The reason I think this is twofold;

1) Why bother? The car wasn't worth what a pair/few pairs of shoes could bring in, and CD was driving a much nicer vehicle already.
2) I think this likely has more to do with all of them knowing DF, whose whereabouts are unknown during the time plate readers caught the cars headed back to the farm. Where was DF during that time? He went missing the same night, and who picked him up? Was it indeed CD? Was he in the truck with CD? Or any chance he was the one driving TM's car?

It's easy to say "maybe he lured them to the farm to sell the car" but I don't think it's going to be that straightforward. MOO, it just doesn't make as much sense to me as it should. And yeah, this is all my opinion.

Heads up - this thread will be closing in about 10 minutes.

Start packing up to move over to the new thread.

PA - Cosmo DiNardo, 20 - Felony Theft+ ::
Bucks County
7 July 2017

Defendant:
Cosmo DiNardo
White / Male / 20 Years Old
DOB / Date of Birth: 01/21/1997

Bensalem Township, Bucks Cnty is in South-Eastern, PA

Day Six

7)) http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/267374138-story

Lower Court Docket SheetS:

C)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07301-CR-0000110-2017:
Pre-Trial Confinement in Lieu of $5,000,000 Bail.
&
D)) Previously:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000537-2017

Grades of PA Crimes:
H-1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H-2
F-1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F-2; F-3
M-1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M-2; M-3
S = Summary

Our Salute to LE / Law Enforcement
For Their Rapid Results.
Thanks Richrd for the details and sources.... I think we have a duck! [emoji38]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/pennsylva...ces-4-men-182305016--abc-news-topstories.html
Meo's girlfriend told authorities that he went missing on Friday, and he was reported missing by his family on Saturday, Weintraub said. On Sunday, DiNardo allegedly attempted to sell the car for $500, Weintraub said.

The longer this goes on... the more I'm thinking CD is either a patsy ; or was incredibly lucky in being able to dispose of the 4 missing.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member