Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot even begin to comprehend what type of person is capable of betraying someone like that. Call it speculation, sure, but it sure seems we know what happened.

It's sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because your schizophrenic doesnt make you stupid. Some very smart famous people are schizophrenic. Did you ever see the movie "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crowe? I take offense to your comment I know a few really good people with schizophrenia. Not all are violent and stupid.

I didn't say he was stupid or violent...I'm not debating the complex world of mental illness here...I'm just not buying it. Sounds like a privileged brat that never took responsibility for his choices. Sounds calculated, rationale, and pure evil.
And schizophrenic or not...that's not a pass to take lives. I have a son the age of these 4 boys...isn't the fact that 4 young lives were cut short a little more important here??? While you're offended by wording, 4 boys aren't coming home.
And make no mistake...schizophrenic or not, you take one of my children I'd have no mercy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021