Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of my thinking... I don't want to speak badly of the dead. But if BR and DF were best friends, then maybe DF and CD were supposed to take care of the others. We already know that DF willingly left with CD in a car.

Was JTP also a witness? Or was he in the wrong place at the wrong time and was just the "practice" round? Where was DF on Wed?

I also wonder if maybe DF tried to back out at the last minute when it started getting real and that's why his life was taken as well. Or CD just went off the deep end and decided to kill him too because he didn't trust him to not rat him out later.

So many possibilities.. of course these are just my theories and should not be taken as fact.

Good theories.

Something else to think about - In the past, I've had friends who have gotten into trouble with first time offenses in harder recreational drugs (not marijuana, make your own conclusions), and in lieu of conviction, they are sentenced to "out patient treatment" which a lot of times (depending on their knowledge of local drug trade) this also means you agree to become a confidential informant (CI) and eventually your charges are expunged. Do any of these victims have pending drug charges? This could be a retaliation in that regard. Sadly, most people can already figure out if you're a CI pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he say he "won't comment" or "can't determine" the number of bodies/remains in the hole?

Like someone else said previously, just because his parents have money ( and I read somewhere that his parents have tax liens) that doesn't mean he has access to cash. I have family that has money but the kids don't. They have to make their own.
Re: his selling sneakers etc

And there may not be much, at all, that is rational here. You've got a POI with mental health issues and recent frontal lobe injury. I don't think he would be found "not guilty by reason of insanity", because he appears to have known right from wrong--if he is the one who buried the bodies. But I think that looking for "reason" in all this, may prove futile.

It's like Todd Kohlepp--there is no real logic to what he did. But he's still considered legally sane.

This is very interesting - I am waiting to see the biography but wondering what purpose it would possibly serve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took it to mean the family just wants people to know who JP was.

Why do you think that? Not being snarky :) Just don't see the connection.

It came off (to me, at least) as something that was intended to aid in the search for JP. The families have more information than the public of course, and so if there is no sign of JP in the hole then they would continue to treat this as a missing person.

Has anyone whos is SM savy looked to see if any of the missing/dead are friends with the victim in the Riddle assault case?

Yes. It's quite a leap. I'm sure LE would know who was at the beating in Temple with BR. The Hot Boyz video with BR I found is titled "Philly Bikelife 2015: Oneway/Hotboyz" if interested. DF had Hotboyz as one of his main tags on Twitter. It seems a popular motor bike community with these boys so too much can't be read into this. It's worth pursuing IMO by LE and also sleuthers.

I took it to mean the family just wants people to know who JP was.

Some reporters have posted it on twitter, and it is just some basic facts about him.

[video=twitter;885516681157767169]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885516681157767169[/video]

Family of JP distributed a biography of him, which leads me to believe his remains are not suspected/known to be in the hole.

I wasn't thinking the biography was in hopes of finding him. More just so the media has more info to report about him.

I saw this too. Can't remember where. The referred to informant with the letter's KBM or something close to that.

I'll have to go back and look, but when I read it, it was my impression that KBM was an acronym, not initials.

If this guy was alone for a day and a half with a wrecked ATV, was there anyone looking for him? I don't recall reading that there was a search going on to find him while he was laying there in the woods with a serious head injury. This says at least one thing to me: if he possibly had schizophrenic tendencies prior to actual diagnosis, then nobody in his family seemed to be too concerned about him in spite of it. And if he did not exhibit those traits, then does he really have schizophrenia? I'm just trying to get a handle on how attentive his parents were (I know, he is a grown man now, but still living in their Bensalem home, and NOBODY knew what he was doing or where he was?)

I have wondered the same thing. I found no public information on an ATV accident. If he were as badly injured as he supposedly was, could he have survived a day and a half alone with a brain injury and multiple broken bones? If this accident happened last November, temperatures- especially at night- would have been fairly chilly. Was no one out looking for him?

When was the initial 302 commitment? Was it before or after the ATV accident? Has anyone been able to confirm any of this?

They seemed to interact often enough that I can see why people are making a link. But their friendship seemed tight enough that I can't figure out how to make the leap that some of the rumors are making.

I guess, in my mind, the link between the people is undeniable, but I have yet to be convinced about a link between the criminal acts.

Yes. It's quite a leap. I'm sure LE would know who was at the beating in Temple with BR. The Hot Boyz video with BR I found is titled "Philly Bikelife 2015: Oneway/Hotboyz" if interested. DF had Hotboyz as one of his main tags on Twitter. It seems a popular motor bike community with these boys so too much can't be read into this. It's worth pursuing IMO by LE and also sleuthers.

Family of JP distributed a biography of him, which leads me to believe his remains are not suspected/known to be in the hole.

I took the biography as the family wanting the public to recognize their son for his accomplishments and not this tragic event. That's my guess at least.

Or they want to establish he has a clean backround to stop rumors. Some of the other missing boys are being tarnished on SM.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Some reporters have posted it on twitter, and it is just some basic facts about him.

[video=twitter;885516681157767169]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885516681157767169[/video]

This breaks my heart. No parents involved. Seems to be a very studious and academically gifted child. I am holding out hope that this one is still alive, though I know it is grim.

What I want to know is how many bodies are in the grave.

Also, Mark Sturgis not reported missing until the Sunday ... last spoke to on the Friday. Heartbreaking.

Jim Donovan‏Verified account

BREAKING NEWS: Bucks Co DA asks for public's help in missing men case. Call in to FBI Tip Line. Number is 1-800-CALL-FBI, they hit option 7.

https://twitter.com/CBSPhilly

Anita Oh‏Verified account @anita_oh

.@BucksDA: New tip line for leads in missing men case: 1-800-CALL-FBI. Not ready to identify other human remains found on Solebury farm

DEn79U0XkAEBrlt.jpg

https://twitter.com/anita_oh

What's Next for Cosmo? :::
Latest Prosecutions should be Added to Link >>>E))

PA - Cosmo DiNardo, 20 - Bucks County

Defendant:
Cosmo DiNardo
White / Male / 20 Years Old
DOB / Date of Birth: 01/21/1997

Bensalem Township, Bucks Cnty is in South-Eastern, PA​

8)) http://www.fox29.com/news/267567677-story

Lower Court Docket SheetS:

>>>E)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...rt.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07301-CR-0000110-2017

F)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07301-CR-0000110-2017:
Currently Confined in Lieu of $5,000,000 Bail.

G)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000537-2017

H)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-07101-CR-0000115-2017

Grades of PA Crimes:
H-1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H-2
F-1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F-2; F-3
M-1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M-2; M-3
S = Summary

Some of Our Abbreviations / Jargon / Terminology:

<modsnip> = Edited by a Moderator+
302 = In-Voluntary Mental Health Commitment
AD = Antonio DiNardo
ATV = All-Terrain Vehicle
Capital Case = Eligible to issue a Sentence of Death
CD = Cosmo DiNardo